Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Reasons Why Sez Is A Prick.

  1. #1
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    He just is. Fact.

    I think that pretty much puts that one to bed.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,745
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    I think that pretty much puts that one to bed.
    Speaking of to bed...

    Nice thread...

    Edit- Please give it a rest.

    [youtube]pVmKGa2fA3o[/youtube]
    Last edited by megabyteme; 10-20-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Added video
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,004
    I have to agree with MBM (or was that idol's edit?) on this one. You can be as unwelcoming as you want in the lounge, but really, creating a new thread like this just brings you down to his level (or what you think his 'level' is, not taking a side here). Really unnecessary

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    You can be as unwelcoming as you want in the lounge, but really, creating a new thread like this just brings you down to his level (or what you think his 'level' is, not taking a side here). Really unnecessary
    What you're basically saying is that JPaul is looking like a prick himself pretty much at this moment, right?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,745
    Rart- I had trouble embedding the youtube video. It is working now. If Idol helped with that, it is appreciated.

    All of my original text and smileys are intact.

    But bottom line here is that this thread is pointless. From a friendship side, I will happily admit to being friends with sez (also Albo, Rart, and Idol), however; this thread can be judged on its own lack of "interestingness". Old news.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Yet still there are posts - while since I have seen that clip though. Can't imagine why it was banned.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,112
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I will happily admit to being friends with sez (also Albo, Rart, and Idol)
    I prefer the term "acquaintance" or more accurately "what the fuck was I thinking?"

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I will happily admit to being friends with sez (also Albo, Rart, and Idol)
    I prefer the term "acquaintance" or more accurately "what the fuck was I thinking?"
    Word.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar PROF MALINGERER BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    16,745
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I will happily admit to being friends with sez (also Albo, Rart, and Idol)
    I prefer the term "acquaintance" or more accurately "what the fuck was I thinking?"
    You cut me deep, Idol. You cut me real deep just now.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    The internet is a trap therefore it's inherently evil. Posts should be appropriately vile in keeping with that.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,934
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

    I prefer the term "acquaintance" or more accurately "what the fuck was I thinking?"
    You cut me deep, Idol. You cut me real deep just now.
    Forget that nonsense and rannygazoo. You're not a prick. That's the important thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •