Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Wedding: From Supernova

I juss d/led the american pie screener from supernova and this is what it looks like

How am i supposed to get into one file?

EDIT: STUPID ASS PIC GOT CHANGED BY MY HOST

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    What the hell is that? I don't see anything referring to American Pie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by Gre1@8 October 2003 - 01:59
    What the hell is that? I don't see anything referring to American Pie.
    OMG MY STUPID HOST FUCKIN CHANGED THE PIC ON MY SORRY HOLD ON LEMME FUCKIN RETAKE PIC SO FUCKIN GAY ASS 250FREE.COM

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    unrar one of them.... and it'll be American Wedding.avi

The whole movie is in all those little rar files. So like i said before just Unrar anyone of them.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Oh, this is what u pmed me about just open the very first one then extract the .avi to a folder then your done.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Gre1@8 October 2003 - 03:08
    Oh, this is what u pmed me about just open the very first one then extract the .avi to a folder then your done.
    Wow so i juss extract ONE .rar and the WHOLE .avi will be there? NICE

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    These files come from the "Newsgroups"...they usually get the newest files before anyone else

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel+7 October 2003 - 21:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Secret Squirrel @ 7 October 2003 - 21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1@8 October 2003 - 01:59
    What the hell is that? I don&#39;t see anything referring to American Pie.
    OMG MY STUPID HOST FUCKIN CHANGED THE PIC ON MY SORRY HOLD ON LEMME FUCKIN RETAKE PIC SO FUCKIN GAY ASS 250FREE.COM [/b][/quote]
    After I read this I got a account with them but it won&#39;t let me login what did u do to log in. Do they send a validated email?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    It didn&#39;t seem like your question got answered correctly.

So the next time you get a ton of WinRAR files like dvl-aw.r** you need to start with .r00 double click on that file. Then drag and drop the contents of the WinRAR file onto where you want it to go.

That is what you want answered.

Enjoy&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Gre1+8 October 2003 - 04:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 8 October 2003 - 04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Secret Squirrel@7 October 2003 - 21:28
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @8 October 2003 - 01:59
    What the hell is that? I don&#39;t see anything referring to American Pie.

OMG MY STUPID HOST FUCKIN CHANGED THE PIC ON MY SORRY HOLD ON LEMME FUCKIN RETAKE PIC SO FUCKIN GAY ASS 250FREE.COM
    After I read this I got a account with them but it won&#39;t let me login what did u do to log in. Do they send a validated email? [/b][/quote]
    Yes they do&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast