Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Psx

XBOX IS UGLY AS HELL NASTY PIECE OF WORK MY XBOX IS IN THE SKIP COZ ITS THE ONLY PLACE IT FITS

2. Games   -   #22
    What dumbass said that the leads will have to go all the way round the console??? You fool, look close to the design you will see that the leads dont go all the way round it.
    Oh and its silver which makes it look a bit more modern, xbox is a nice green and black colour isnt it uuuurrgggghhhh

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by Gre1+8 October 2003 - 15:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 8 October 2003 - 15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Embracer Of Darkness@8 October 2003 - 08:49
    That PSX is ugly as sin, and I&#39;ll laugh if anyone ever says the XBox is big again, look at that silver peice of wank.
    That shit is sweet it doesn&#39;t matter how big it is, u aren&#39;t trying to hide are u. [/b][/quote]
    Well I actually don&#39;t like it, but I&#39;m going to act like a gaylord PS2 fanboy and say "blar blar blar it&#39;s fucking huge, it&#39;s ugly, and it&#39;s not even a console wank wank wank".

I like Sony consoles, but I hate fanboys and I hate that peice of wank PSX.

4. Games   -   #24
    Originally posted by ipswichtownfan@8 October 2003 - 17:59
    Oh and its silver which makes it look a bit more modern, xbox is a nice green and black colour isnt it uuuurrgggghhhh
    Silver is rank you blind bastard.

Edit: Except in jewelry.

5. Games   -   #25
    I suppose green and black is in then is it hahahahahaha, get out of the 90s fool

6. Games   -   #26
    Originally posted by ipswichtownfan@8 October 2003 - 18:03
    I suppose green and black is in then is it hahahahahaha, get out of the 90s fool
    I guess you must&#39;ve fucking hated &#39;The Matrix&#39; then. Fucking dumbass.

7. Games   -   #27
    hey look around i saw them in all kinds of colors red, black(yea), blue, green
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

8. Games   -   #28
    i see you dont have silver in there, and matrix was shite so is 2nd and 3rd

9. Games   -   #29
    silver is arrrrightttt i guess but black and the right shade of gold is the best too bad they dont have it
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

10. Games   -   #30
    Originally posted by ipswichtownfan@8 October 2003 - 18:06
    i see you dont have silver in there, and matrix was shite so is 2nd and 3rd
    You&#39;re just saying that to make a point. Gaylord.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast