Page 15 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

I hope these are all just rumors. Uk-t was my primary tracker. I have none now and I'm sad. I also don't have the irc info. I tried looking around online for it but can't find a current one.(Any help would be appreciated. I'd offer proof I have an account there, but if I could do that, this thread wouldn't be here)

2. BitTorrent   -   #142
    4pirates's Avatar The One And Only BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    UK-T has just changed url - PM Bad-Day for further details
    its so secret only you know it, what a wise guy.

3. BitTorrent   -   #143
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    man i was gonna be ticked caus someday i hoping to be there ......but im glad there safe anyways
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

4. BitTorrent   -   #144
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Watch out, my amazing prediction powers are seeing an infraction going your way in the very immediate future.

I'm psychic like that at times.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

5. BitTorrent   -   #145
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Don't worry I went over the rules three times and as far as I can see there is nothing in them that says you can't be French a douche.

Btw Bad-Day PMed me and said that he was leaving ;bad day indeed.

Just so it's clear to all literalists out there this is what is loosely referred to as a joke.I thought tha it was pretty apparent but then again I think I'm a good mod.

JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    UK-T has just changed url - PM Bad-Day for further details

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/bad-day-237714
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-26-2009 at 12:20 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #146
    Quote Originally Posted by hagckz0r View Post
    So many fanboys of ukt come here and cry after their beloved tracker has dissapeared.. what a waste. FST is now good enough for ya?

you must be some sort of joke...half the people on ukt (more thyan half actually) dont follow the whole bt politics shit, give it a rest and let these people come here if they want. A lot of them have been on ukt for 4 or more years and have never been on another torrent site, so stop being such an ingorant child.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    revtt and tl is n00bs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swepsycho View Post
    i don`t use mozilla n00b...... is addon in internet exp...?

7. BitTorrent   -   #147
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Btw if I ever start talking about a torrent site as my home you have my permission to kill me.
    Lulz. E-home perhaps, but not home. Besides, this is why it's good to always have backups, it's always safest to assume the RIAA and MPAA are right around the corner. I feel like some people who claim to have had no other torrent sites than UK-T are full of it, and actually mean they have no "high level community based 0-days". Not all, just some.

If you had friends there, I'm sure someone will help you get back on your feet with a new torrent site. Otherwise, you could always request here

The means I leave up to you because my pick old age will probably take too long.
    Death by pie imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #148
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    It's the end of an era, i will confirm that everything was deleted and uk-t is no more. Very sad
    there you have it, coops im seriousley gutted.

uk-t was amazing, loved that site, loved the people.

it was a community of like minded people sharing what they have, requests were filled sometimes in minutes.

everything i know about torrents i learned from uk-t.

i was a member and i will continue to be a member even though it is gone.

9. BitTorrent   -   #149
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    [..] UK-T is gone. Forever. Admit it.
    No it's not.. It's legacy still lives on in our hearts
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-26-2009 at 01:12 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #150
    Quote Originally Posted by weegee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cooper View Post
    It's the end of an era, i will confirm that everything was deleted and uk-t is no more. Very sad
    there you have it, coops im seriousley gutted.

uk-t was amazing, loved that site, loved the people.

it was a community of like minded people sharing what they have, requests were filled sometimes in minutes.

everything i know about torrents i learned from uk-t.

i was a member and i will continue to be a member even though it is gone.

I feel your pain m8