Page 55 of 91 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    What would he gain by doing that?
    Idk ask him. All I know is that Sez was right.

If Squizzle knew what was up, why would he keep your hopes up by telling you to wait for the announcement? Couldn't he tell you then that Uk-t was not coming back?

Look what happened now. Fst NEWS beat him to it. They made the announcement first

But anyway I'm not going to be too harsh on him. After all it's not like he had any bad intentions when he tried to discredit Sez's post. I'm sure he was just trying to keep you guys from getting worried even more

For those of you who still think Sez was BS-ing...https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-new...eleted-375273/
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 11-02-2009 at 12:02 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DMT View Post
    What would he gain by doing that?
    Idk ask him. All I know is that Sez was right.

If Squizzle knew what was up, why would he keep your hopes up by telling you to wait for the announcement? Couldn't he tell you then that Uk-t was not coming back?

Look what happened now. Fst NEWS beat him to it. They made the announcement first

But anyway I'm not going to be too harsh on him. After all it's not like he had any bad intentions when he tried to discredit Sez's post. I'm sure he was just trying to keep you guys from getting worried even more

For those of you who still think Sez was BS-ing...https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-new...eleted-375273/
    That's basically just the torrent feak article copied and pasted.

The key phrase there is this:

... In the absence of any official announcement either by the site’s staff or any anti-piracy outfit...

Personally that's what I'm waiting for - an 'official announcement', not just friend of a friend type stuff.

Remember when Oink got busted it was all over the national news. If this DVD story is true then I'm sure the most private & secure tracker going the same way will be news-worthy for sure.

3. BitTorrent   -   #543
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Fst NEWS beat him to it. They made the announcement first
    Assuming of course that this is all true...

4. BitTorrent   -   #544
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I'm afraid you guys are in denial. Imo that's as official as it gets

5. BitTorrent   -   #545
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    ukt staff said it wasnt coming back right when they announced the closure in the irc room.

The story from the fact-uk website isnt related to ukt.

And the shit posted in irc by "411" was not made by ukt staff (i was there), and i have reason to believe it's bullshit. Still none the less, I'll sit back and watch the rumors grow.

P.S. Dont PM me for info as I dont know anything for sure so i wont be spreading rumors.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #546
    I am really confused by this. Some say its official and others say there isn't a link between the stories.

7. BitTorrent   -   #547
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    I'm afraid you guys are in denial. Imo that's as official as it gets
    I'm not in denial dude... wasn't even a member of the site so don't really care or have a vested interest either way... but that 'news item' could have been written solely from reading all the 'theories' and 'hypotheses' and all the other BS being banded about in this thread alone... they can quote they had a source if they want to but can they confirm who it is? Unverified information isn't worth the paper it's written on

The only official version I'll believe is when it makes the newspapers/news or if a confirmed member of their staff makes it known publicly what happened. Anything else is hearsay and second hand info.

Didn't a member of staff already post something about having to withhold details or something just now, but that all would be revealed eventually? That's obviously not good enough so everyone has to come up with some version of their own

8. BitTorrent   -   #548
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    You must have pigs in your family tree.Dunno who was shagging them but your retardation appears to be hereditary.

P.S-Am not in the mood for this with you(you are a kid ffs) so how about you reserve these little tantrums for when the thread really goes off topic.
    If you don't understand my posts then ignore them please mate, you walking a thin line. Why do you keep spreading fake news about a tracker? What does that help you wit? Revenge? Stupidity? Nothing else better to do? I don't care about your problems, we dont care about any of your problems yours nor albo's. The mods there assured all the tracker users that they are safe and all your posts are porkies...
    Last edited by ovisan; 11-02-2009 at 07:02 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #549
    nemrac's Avatar Getting my feet wet BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I have to say, this looks like the end of the site. I'll miss it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #550
    Poster
    OMFG, the feds have jst bust through my door downstairs, I'm in a "saferoom" so they aint getting in, I bet the y cut my power any minute no

Just kidding, I aint even in the "States"

conspiracy theories win.

Oh and just for the record, I think when squizzle said "wait to hear" (or whatever he said) was referring to helping to rehome the fantastic community.

Really don't read to much or you'll all go blind.

EDIT - I've just read the previous few pages of this thread...OMFG, what are you guys on, really, I think even if Obama and Brown had had their accouns disabled by U K T and wanted to bring vengence upon the site and used the full force of their secret services it wouldm't have been as exciting as some of the stuff people have linked us to...really its not that exciting AT ALL.
    Last edited by JVJ; 11-02-2009 at 10:53 PM.