Page 60 of 91 FirstFirst ... 10505758596061626370 ... LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

I am also a UK-T refugee, it seems like it's dead . Where's our new home?? Someone pm me PLEASE.

2. BitTorrent   -   #592
    grow4dough's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    i think A LOT of people are going to take this opportunity to make a new acct and lie about being uk-t refugees. not saying anyone in particular but if you were in uk-t im sure you know people who could help you out and you probably wouldnt need to come to fst for help. and if you did come to fst for help you would probably be able to search and find a few people to pm about it and not have to post in this thread. just saying...

3. BitTorrent   -   #593
    Baderous's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I dont believe a tracker like UK-T didnt informed their users of the change.

4. BitTorrent   -   #594
    Quote Originally Posted by grow4dough View Post
    i think A LOT of people are going to take this opportunity to make a new acct and lie about being uk-t refugees. not saying anyone in particular but if you were in uk-t im sure you know people who could help you out and you probably wouldnt need to come to fst for help. and if you did come to fst for help you would probably be able to search and find a few people to pm about it and not have to post in this thread. just saying...
    plz, I am not lying here...
    enough proof here? (took this ss while typing this reply)

I used chrome to drag this window over my email window.

Anyways...
    No, I didn't get notification, I was usually busy at work and left it seeding, checked mainly after work hours.

I came from elitetorrents and when it was closed PAFaieta invited me. I wasn't active in the forums much so I was not friends or 'known' on that site really. I just enjoyed the site.

Now, can someone please PM/Email me if there IS in fact a new secret site again? Thanks!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #595
    well, we're just waiting the 30 days it takes to be able to PM, I fully understand the need for the delay, concidering trolls and spammers that usually ends up in public forums, but in this case it's quite frustrating

I don't think you're wrong in your assumption about the opportunity seeking golddiggers though...

6. BitTorrent   -   #596
    @v8maro

That's enough evidence m8! I hope you and i can be friends to search for others. I also can prove that i had an account !

Cheers

7. BitTorrent   -   #597
    Quote Originally Posted by Baderous View Post
    I dont believe a tracker like UK-T didnt informed their users of the change.
    Not that I have seen! And many others with me!

8. BitTorrent   -   #598
    SH00T's Avatar Loading Error :( BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by v8maro View Post
    [IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/30ksz7k.png

Anyways...
    No, I didn't get notification, I was usually busy at work and left it seeding, checked mainly after work hours.

I came from elitetorrents and when it was closed PAFaieta invited me. I wasn't active in the forums much so I was not friends or 'known' on that site really. I just enjoyed the site.

Now, can someone please PM/Email me if there IS in fact a new secret site again? Thanks!!

why u hide ur name ??

ur inviter name is in the pic

and the date of the anvite

and the site has closed
    If Ur Reps Less Than Me
    U Go First Or Don't PM Me

9. BitTorrent   -   #599
    Quote Originally Posted by SH00T View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v8maro View Post

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/30ksz7k.png

Anyways...

why u hide ur name ??

ur inviter name is in the pic

and the date of the anvite

and the site has closed
    Because there is a reason I used a private tracker, to stay...private. The user who invited me, that's his username on the site, I assume it's an alias as mine was.

The date just shows when I started there, and never looked back.

10. BitTorrent   -   #600
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Boswell View Post
    I must admit, the bitching we receive here from the IQ0s makes me think about participating in FST, I was possibly spoilt by UKT but the reception here (by the few)spoils the site for me. the same people seem to troll in the other sections of FST as well.
    On UKT, we took the p1ss out of each other but with humour and no animosity or offence taken. I know each site has its share of idiots but UKT weeded them out.
    I hope once PMs are allowed on this site, we can get organised and leave you all in peace to enjoy the numpties.
    If you feel someone has crossed the line between (attempted) humour and actual hostility , or if someone is a little too persistent in their trolling , feel free to report them .

FST is a fairly tolerant board but not tolerant enough to allow personal attacks against any of it's members .