Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3979868788899091 LastLast

Thread: what happened to UK-T

n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Not to be offensive but not all UK-T members know their way around everywhere. There are certain UK-T members that didn't know about this thread, till I told them so.

Assuming that everyone will know everything is just assuming that everyone is as good as you are.
    couldn't have said it better.

2. BitTorrent   -   #882
    Fishy2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tuckinrimins10 View Post
    so I am not sure what happen to my old posts but I know that I had posted in this thread. Could someone add my msn thats on my profile page. I would like to figure out what everyone is doing now that was on uk-t. I had someone add me months back and invite me to GFT and another site but would like to get any new info :-)
    Are you saying you’ve made posts that are now missing? I only ask coz most of the ex uk guys that came here as a means of getting in touch followed the site rules and made some posts of a period of time so that they could pm people they knew to get in touch?
    Last edited by Fishy2; 02-13-2010 at 10:58 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #883
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by NippleCake View Post
    Hmm. Pretty sure torrent trackers are torrent sites, you know, where you download stuff? The main focus is um.. torrenting? So people do not deserve invites elsewhere because they didnt spam the forums and IRC? thats pretty biased. A lot of people from uk-t where there for 4-5 years and whilst not having many "contacts" they still used the site to download. Not everyone has too much free time and can widdle it away sitting on forums and irc, so dont be so prejudice against people who stayed in the background.

This whole community thing is getting taken to a whole new level by people, its actually a joke now. People completely misunderstand the word now.
    No no!
    I'm not saying that these people don't deserve to use private torrent sites, meh (misinterpretation of my post like that would surely make me look like an ass). I mean ex-wheelmoders who used the site solely for getting fresh content without getting into further communication with other members.
    Yet it would be silly to presume that these guys know no internet after wheelmods. There are tens or hundreds of easily accessible sources for the very same content. Why need to get in touch with wheelmooders instead of looking for another place? Two possible reasons that come to my mind are 1. they think that uk-t is 'moved' 2. they were feeling themselves too safe at the site (reasonable for members from countries with strict laws against sharing copyrighted stuff). So, 1. it didn't move 2. it wasn't too safe after all.
    Do I fail to understand something?

4. BitTorrent   -   #884
    I dont seem to have access to PM you fishy2

5. BitTorrent   -   #885
    Check the "Requirements to PM, etc." link in my sig.

This thread always manages to resurface.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #886
    Fishy2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    That will take a while, but you dont say much in your post bud

7. BitTorrent   -   #887
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by amitvv View Post
    ohh i love this tracker
    I bet you do...

8. BitTorrent   -   #888
    What made uk-t so great to hava a big ass thread like this
    Last edited by thizzkid; 03-11-2010 at 09:04 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #889
    beenaround
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Seriously I know I sound like a broken record but does anybody know of a forum where the majority of the members have something resembling a sense of humour. and where the old member don't only only speak to the old members and the new members don't only speak to the the old members because all they really care about is trying to fit in.

I know just the place
    Last edited by beenaround; 03-11-2010 at 11:07 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #890
    Quote Originally Posted by thizzkid View Post
    What made uk-t so great to hava a big ass thread like this
    Read back through and find out. There's no point re-capping again.