Thread: Ipb Forum: No New Topic Button Display

I dont know whats wrong. Last night I installed IPB 1.1.2, and created categories, forums etc. Created few members. Now when i login as admin,mod or member i dont see any New Topic, New Poll etc. buttons.
    This is what I did so far:
    I checked the path to the image directory and it was right.
    I checked the permission level of all allowing them to post obviously.
    I checked the Macro and made sure the path was right which it was.

I have no clue. There are no images, and the board is not running in safe mode skin.

Please help!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Go into Admin CP and see if you click yes that the mod or admin can do that.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@8 October 2003 - 11:49
    Go into Admin CP and see if you click yes that the mod or admin can do that.
    Yup, as I said I already checked the permission levels for each. But forget about New Topic, I dont see any images which usually show up. And the path to directory seems to be fine.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Certain IPB boards get fucked up by sysgate, if you have it you may want to turn it off to see if that helps.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@8 October 2003 - 11:55
    Certain IPB boards get fucked up by sysgate, if you have it you may want to turn it off to see if that helps.
    Thanks, but I have Zonealarm and Blackice...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@8 October 2003 - 11:55
    You were right&#33; It was the f***** Zonealarm. I will edit the settings. Although it never gave any problems with other IPB boards.

Thanks
    I.am :beerchug:

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Do you know of any setting that might solve this problem in ZA.
    Edit: I think it is blocking basically all the images right now.