Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Moderator: Sons of Liberty

BANNED
    I returned from the death, just to say congrats, you surely are a great dude.

COngrats man!!!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #22
    newsgroupie
    blast from the past: NFO art, circa 2003:

Code:

:K#ELj;.     ,ifDK#,                             
                                 f#######ELLDK######L                             
                                .####################i                            
                                j####################E                            
                                W#####################;                           
                               ;######################L                           
                               E#######################.                          
                              ,########################f                          
                           [Distrubuted by Sons_Of_Liberty]                      
                       .;fE################################WGi.                   
                    :tGW######################################WEf,                
                              f########################E                          
                              t########################D                          
                   :,         .W#######################i         :;               
                    G#KDLt,.   ,W#####################G    :ifGE#W,               
                     D#####WDLt,i####################D,ijGK#####W,                
                      L############E;,j########################K:                 
                       jW########Ei .G########################f.                  
                        :K#####Wi  j#########################j                    
                         .E#####GfK#########################i                     
                          .K###############################t                      
                      .,;tjG##############################Kfji,:                  
                 .ifDW###########################################ELt:             
             .;fK####################################################WGt.         
           ;D############################################################Kj       
         :G################################################################E;     
        j####################################################################D.   
       D#######################################################################W,  
     .E#########################################################################, 
    :D########################################################################### 
     ############################################################################
    If there was a P2P Hall of Fame, I'm sure SOL would have been the first one inducted.

All these congrats (and I'll add one myself) must be old hat by now.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #23
    SonsOfLiberty's Avatar The Lonely Wanderer
    I still that nfo, that was the old pd101 starter edition.
    [center]

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Congrats SOL! I have always appreciated your dedication. Your news posts were the first thing that caught my attention here.

Well deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #25
    Glitterstep's Avatar Peace|Lov|Energy|EDM BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Congrats mate

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #26
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Congrats SonsOfLiberty
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #27
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Sons of Liberty mod v.012 upgrade installed.

(it has some bugs)
    Changelog
    ego fix unavailable
    improved typing skills
    Spell check updated
    credibility enhanced
    delete button enlarged

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #28
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    SonsOfLiberty Congratz

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #29
    chakkale's Avatar Poster
    congrats

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #30
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    am a little late to the party but wth!

congrats mate!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast