Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Pearljam + Chriss Cornell

  1. #1
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    I would have written Temple reunion bu they only performed one number Hunger Strike of course i hope they do more performances like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLo5miR0dJY

    how do I embed the post????
    Last edited by Totti; 10-26-2009 at 09:50 AM.

  2. Music   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,588
    Temple of the Dog was GREAT!

    [youtube]aBi0vMVHvHM[/youtube]

    [youtube]AJBwhXSNwzA[/youtube]

    edit*

    quote my post to see how i embedded.
    Last edited by mr. nails; 10-26-2009 at 08:00 PM.
    Alamo Drafthouse!

    Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

  3. Music   -   #3
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    536
    Temple reunion would not have been a problem with us early 90's kids

    Seatle in the 90's was like SF in the 60's. Good times

  4. Music   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,622
    I'd love to see 'em make a comeback.

    Thanks for the memories. I'm now listening to this album start to finish before I leave for work.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Music   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I'm now listening to this album start to finish before I leave for work.
    gj! great album! i'll partake in this exercise as well. :p
    Alamo Drafthouse!

    Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

  6. Music   -   #6
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I'm now listening to this album start to finish before I leave for work.
    gj! great album! i'll partake in this exercise as well. :p
    Glad to see people still listen to good music I saw Chris Live last July in Tel Aviv and he was amazing, his vocals where still great and the show was just great plus i was front row the whole show

    [YOUTUBE]5JPtrrVBXik[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by Totti; 10-26-2009 at 09:18 PM.

  7. Music   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,622
    I've never seen Cornell's solo act but I never liked that album.

    I did however finally see Pearl Jam just a couple of weeks ago at ACL Festival.

    I'd been waiting 18+ years to see them.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  8. Music   -   #8
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I've never seen Cornell's solo act but I never liked that album.

    I did however finally see Pearl Jam just a couple of weeks ago at ACL Festival.

    I'd been waiting 18+ years to see them.
    I envy you! I doubt they would ever come to Israel.....(anyone know what eddies political stand on the Israeli Palestinian conflict?)

  9. Music   -   #9
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I've never seen Cornell's solo act but I never liked that album.

    I did however finally see Pearl Jam just a couple of weeks ago at ACL Festival.

    I'd been waiting 18+ years to see them.
    I envy you! I doubt they would ever come to Israel.....(anyone know what eddies political stand on the Israeli Palestinian conflict?)
    Well, he seems to be reasonable and liberal, so I guess he will never go. Neighter will I, unless to to some humanitarian work for the palestines.

  10. Music   -   #10
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I've never seen Cornell's solo act but I never liked that album.

    I did however finally see Pearl Jam just a couple of weeks ago at ACL Festival.

    I'd been waiting 18+ years to see them.
    I've seen them several times over the years. They rawk sawks live! What did you think, Skizo?


    -brotherdoobie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •