Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: rate my 7 step plan to get an HDBits invite

Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Whatever dude, everytime I check there's a new member
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    tut tut...it means you don't check the site often enough

lol jk

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinThunder View Post
    megabyteme you're a nice guy I can tell but for the record this thread was just to entertain me for two minutes out of a two hour long lecture on the estate tax.
    So inessence this was your 1 step plan for not getting bored for 2 mins in a 2 hrs lecture ... I bet you can come up with a 7-step plan for not getting bored for 2 hrs in a 2 hr lecture .. Aim higer FFS!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    well dunno you're trolling or just trying to get fun but when you step in to encoding and usenet honestly you will notice you wont need hdbits account most sources coming from usenet(tv shows-Bluray disc etc) also some of hdbits encoders also uploading sources to usenet, if they want to encoding they're but not uploading sources to tracker anymore...Well after that hard working maybe you will never get an invite and disappointment especially last part request at FST? most tracker staff dont like here, they think FST only have n00bs and trader dont forget to pain in ass staff as far as i know only staff have invites for hdbits and as you see there's no official hdbits staff here(that makes your invite request really weak) maybe few of them lurking here for just hunting traders...
    I think new members still stepping in to tracker dont know how to they're getting invites...But the reality, hdbits stopped the hand out invites to members then only staff just choice to giving away...

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    If you wanna buy so many blurays, then whats the point of pirating and getting into hdbits?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Heroo's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    good luck m8
    lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You are the wind beneath my wings. <3

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Nice. You can start from #7 right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Gl m8 ! You REALLY need it !

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Wouldn't it be better to learn all you said and make great presentations on a already respected torrent site? First get a good nick and layout for the titles. Then work on the presentations. Good screens, easy to find links, info about the encoding, good nfo, easy to understand narration, and no flashy big letters. Just keep it clean and never stray from you standard. Do that for some releases and suddenly everyone wants you.

I'm just guessing here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast