Thread: Was Obama overrated?

Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    So after Barak Obamas first ten months in office do you think has stood up to the high standards the public set for him after he was elected?. Has he improved the situation in Iraq? has the economy come up? how about the Israeli Palestinian conflict?.I know ten months is a short period of time to make such huge changes like he promised but in all truth I am fairly disapionted in the Obama administration up until know.... and im not even going to talk about the Nobel peace prize the he did so much to be awarded it even if it is just a symbol aginst the bush administration

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I know sixty-five million...a bunch...some...a few...two people who think he's just ducky.

I am not one of them.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    ...I am fairly disapionted in the Obama administration up until know.
    All you have to do is imagine a world where McCain/Palin had won and things will seem a lot better.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    My, your memory is short.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    I think its high time people turned attention to their state governments.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    I think its high time people turned attention to their state governments, and the cause of returning to them the rights expropriated by their federal government.
    /amended-and-fixed

-Mark Twain