Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: {Req} FTN

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    @megabyteme...dude you are too awesome....really, I don't have words to tell how fookin' brilliant you are at expressing opinions...I'm really impressed honestly...mind if I become friends with you? (msn, yahoo, etal)

cheers dude...you really helped a lot in this thread since you are absolutely wicked at explaining things (and i'm absolutely rubbish lol)
    Sorry, kool. All of my friends can get on FTN...

j/k- friend's req will be sent momentarily.

And thanks for the kind words! I try to make a variety of post qualities- apparently we are at the peak of the sine wave, however, I will soon plummet into completely indecipherable rubbish and rest there for months, if not years. Ever read "Flowers for Algernon"?...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #82
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    @megabyteme...dude you are too awesome....really, I don't have words to tell how fookin' brilliant you are at expressing opinions...I'm really impressed honestly...mind if I become friends with you? (msn, yahoo, etal)

cheers dude...you really helped a lot in this thread since you are absolutely wicked at explaining things (and i'm absolutely rubbish lol)
    Sorry, kool. All of my friends can get on FTN...

j/k- friend's req will be sent momentarily.

And thanks for the kind words! I try to make a variety of post qualities- apparently we are at the peak of the sine wave, however, I will soon plummet into completely indecipherable rubbish and rest there for months, if not years. Ever read "Flowers for Algernon"?...
    I Read the book ! it must be one of the only books that brought tears to my eyes at the end. i read it 8 years ago at least but if you clam to have his brilliance at the peak of his wave you are one smart fella

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #83
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    if I could read books then perhaps I would've been writing brilliant narratives like you keep doing lol (in short, books make me dizzy...yes I know I'm missing out on a LOT but I just can't help it - every chance goes futile really)

still waiting on the request ^^ (and also waiting on the invite - at Cabalo )

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #84
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    I Read the book ! it must be one of the only books that brought tears to my eyes at the end. i read it 8 years ago at least but if you clam to have his brilliance at the peak of his wave you are one smart fella
    Sorry you missed it, Totti. It was really something to behold. All I can do now is show you one dramatic contrast.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #85
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i think we have enough people here that can show us the other spectrum of knowledge

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #86
    lol some may have even graced this thread perhaps...but don't quote me on that...i didn't say anything

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #87
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollinThunder View Post

But for the last year or so it seems the only people joining are a bunch of seedbox whoring, avatar requesting, nonsense spamming kids.
    Name me a tracker that isn't like that ?
    To be fair though probably the older members thought that we were/are a bunch of tards when we joined.
    I think most people really have to be on a site and contribute for a while before they feel confident enough to not just post in the spam threads.

As for the ratio whoring sadly most people get invited to trackers based on fact they have uploaded TBs somewhere else and when are then "rewarded" for being a cawk they don't have any incentive to stop.
    I've actually complained about certain douches places, like this guy at a site I use a lot who never downloads anything but is always "helping out" with his box on torrents .

In a case like his I 'd boot him off , molest his mother and kick his dog .Or maybe the other way around depending what his dog looks like.
    You're right. I have not found a tracker that is really different. I think PTM is better than average on that score (and others) but there are still plenty of losers watching how fast their upload speed is.

OMFG I hate the "I'll help seed this on each of my shared three gigabyte boxes" types. Then when they posts proofs for the next invite you see they are literally cross seeding the same file across 7 different 0day sites. There are tons of these kids on FTN.

I totally acknowledge that I was a bittard just a year ago in terms of not appreciating what I was given and what I could learn from older members. I don't think I was like that though. Besides I just happened to grow up in my personal life so I'm not anything like that now.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #88
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post

Too much text on this thread, time for some pics.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #89
    gawd some people can never be convinced pshhhhhh

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #90
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    oh and if you are indeed wondering then no I won't be requesting FTN anytime soon either since I feel FSC is more useful for me (and vice versa)
    I already explained what I meant by that quote...that quote isn't saying I won't be requesting FTN (afterall, FTN - along with SCT are two of the trackers I would love to join eventually)...rather it was saying that I feel (from my understanding of what I read elsewhere) that I would be better off requesting FSC before I request FTN (which is what I did)...that's why, as you can check from my background...that was my 2nd FSC request, yet this is my first FTN request - i.e. I would've never requested FTN (or any other site for that matter) before I managed to get into FSC (where I'm a member now)

This baffles me, no explanation required. FSC is more useful for you (like it says), and you don't "need" FTN apparently. This is like when you finally get that hot girl you've been wanting, nail her for a week, and then proceed to cheat on her with another hot chick.
    again, its not about I don't "need" FTN...I simply do not know at this point (nor does anyone else)...unless one joins a tracker, its impossible to tell how useful a tracker is for you (or for anyone else)
    Uh, yeah it is. I think I even see the exact same words in there.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast