Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gamecube Outselling Ps2, Xbox In Us

Nintendo issues an early morning release touting the success of the GameCube at $99.

Nintendo sent out a media alert early this morning announcing that GameCube has become the top-selling console in America since it's drop to $99.99 on Sept. 25.

Sales data from major retailers documenting sales for the week ending Oct. 4 shows GameCube outselling Xbox by 145%, and PS2 by 20%.

Nintendo also reaffirmed that Game Boy Advance has been outselling the competing consoles since it's inception, meaning that Nintendo now has two of the leading consoles as of this moment.

Source: Planet Gamecube

2. Games   -   #2
    thats not a good thing, selling such an advanced piece of hardware for 99 bucks should put up a red flag.

3. Games   -   #3
    Octopussy
    lol i think all systems suck...they should just make pc the ultimate machine cuz its best at graphics, control (most games ), and sound unless..u have shitty speakers

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Octopussy@8 October 2003 - 23:17
    lol i think all systems suck...they should just make pc the ultimate machine cuz its best at graphics, control (most games ), and sound unless..u have shitty speakers
    im getting tired all of you pc fanboys... the graphics are almost the fucking same! and who the hell wants to sit a foot from their screen playing a game!?

5. Games   -   #5
    twisterX's Avatar Poster
    thats becuase their price is so low.

6. Games   -   #6
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+8 October 2003 - 23:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 8 October 2003 - 23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@8 October 2003 - 23:17
    im getting tired all of you pc fanboys... the graphics are almost the fucking same&#33; and who the hell wants to sit a foot from their screen playing a game&#33;? [/b][/quote]
    well scrub actually graphics arent same maybe to you because you have shitty graphic card but mine are amazing so there is a biiiiiiiiig difference and welll i dont sit 1 foot from the screen i sit more like 2-3

7. Games   -   #7
    Sure... but unlike PCs, consoles don&#39;t get BSODs every 2 hours.

8. Games   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by Xelotath@8 October 2003 - 21:37
    Nintendo issues an early morning release touting the success of the GameCube at &#036;99.

Nintendo sent out a media alert early this morning announcing that GameCube has become the top-selling console in America since it&#39;s drop to &#036;99.99 on Sept. 25.

Sales data from major retailers documenting sales for the week ending Oct. 4 shows GameCube outselling Xbox by 145%, and PS2 by 20%.

Nintendo also reaffirmed that Game Boy Advance has been outselling the competing consoles since it&#39;s inception, meaning that Nintendo now has two of the leading consoles as of this moment.

Source: Planet Gamecube
    uhhh Yeah I believe that.

You know...if Microsoft drops it&#39;s price to &#036;89 it will outsell the GC and PS2 combined

This is a spurious announcement.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@8 October 2003 - 23:17
    I agree, they should stop making Consoles and make all the games for PC, i mean sooner or later it will happen&#33;

10. Games   -   #10
    Why would it put up a red flag? Nintendo is STILL turning a profit unlike another company... This was a good move because this holiday season people will see the low price and choose the cibe over the x-box or ps2. That and the relase of Viewtiful Joe, Mario Kart, and a few other titles should drive GC sales up even more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast