View Poll Results: [QUOTE]Would you like Bigboab to stop putting the [quote] tag everywhere?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • [quote]

32 57.14%
  • [quote]

24 42.86%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quoting Your Quotes?

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    With out them, Life just wouldn't be worth living

[QUOTE]

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by bigboab@9 October 2003 - 01:29
    It would appear that I am annoying 75% of the members of the forum. So I think I will just give it a Bye. Before I go Darth, I would like to point out that out of the last 150 posts I have made only 52% of them contained quotes. I will remain in Kazaa to allow people to upload records etc from me. I enjoyed my short stay in the Forum. Goodbye all.
    You really shouldn't have decided to go , I'll miss you terribly.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    has he really gone? i thought that was a joke?!?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #34
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I think that everyone here also thought that it was a joke but he took it seriously.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by bigboab@9 October 2003 - 09:55
    I have just returned for a short period to clarify a few things. The reason for my leaving is not about a silly little thing like this. One of the rules of this Chat Room is that no member should be attacked as an individual(PM deals with that). I realise that I was making a technical mistake and had not yet figured out how to 'sort' it out. I may have now unfortunately. But that is not the point, this thread goes against all the rules of the Forum, and the fact that a Poll was instituted against a member means that a Mod was involved. What is wrong there? Have I been ribbing them too far. I would also like to point out that this is not the first time that a member has been vilified in the last two weeks. The difference is that the last time he/she was not named nor was there a Poll. I have no intention of remaining in the Forum with a yellow star on my shoulder. The instance I have quoted may be the thin edge of the wedge. I hope by my pointing this out that it may come to a stop.
    He wasn't very happy, I think he's really gone.

You should have asked him if he did it on purpose, me and I think Virtualbody1234 tried to help with the quote-tags but this topic was already up by the time bigboab had fixed it.

I think he got angry and left, and that's too bad since he really is a cool guy.

I'm fairly certain he wasn'y joking since he didn't use this smiley: " ", he pretty much always uses that when he's joking. Besides, it sounds as if he really got pissed off.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Yeah, it's true that SnnY and I had tried to help him before this poll was started. I still think he could have seen that it was just a joke like the rest of us. I hope he comes back too.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i feel really bad now
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Lounge   -   #38
    lynx's Avatar .
    So know you know what a douche bag is.

Oh, sorry, <s>wrong</s> right thread.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Well done guys, a good and useful member of the board, with a unique dry sense of humour has left.

Congratulations, you must be so proud.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by JPaul@9 October 2003 - 20:13
    Well done guys, a good and useful member of the board, with a unique dry sense of humour has left.

Congratulations, you must be so proud.
    That sense of humour failed severely if he took offence at this.

Having said that, I do offer my sincere apologies if Bigboab was offended by this, and i&#39;d like to reaffirm that it was never my (or I believe anyone&#39;s) intent to offend him.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast