Thread: Hl2 Beta?

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Like I've said to another guy. We, a forum, are a community. If we are going to answer your question, we are going to answer it here for everyone to see. Not going to give you the satisfaction of waiting for your EMAIL of how to get it. You want the game, then stick around for the answer...

Its on bittorrent. Get bittorrent(don't ask how), go to "www.suprnova.org", or better yet just go to "bittorrentmovies.de" and click the gordon picture, then below it click the torrent link and it will auto download with bittorrent. If I misspelled "bittorrentmovies.de" or did it wrong, then just go to "www.suprnova.org" and look for the link to "bittorrentmovies.de". Good luck .

3. Games   -   #3
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    No need for bittorrentmovies.de just go to suprnova.org and why did he have to get that long lecture

4. Games   -   #4
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    You hate me don't you Gre1? Well I just think its rude to ask for someone to email you an answer, its unfair to the people that are going to ask the quesiton in the future, and intend to stick around for a reply. Also it cuts down on the same question being asked over and over again.

Heh I just noticed that he took all the things down. AZN I didn't mean to be rude bro. Its just been a long day for me. Nothing personal. Its all cool.

B)

5. Games   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    wait, hold on. it's on suprnova? i just checked 3 times and its not on suprnova?!?!? wat category is it under? and wat's the name?

6. Games   -   #6
    it's all good...im juss a noob at this...x]

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by aznxassassian@9 October 2003 - 01:34
    it's all good...im juss a noob at this...x]
    hey, wat speed r u getting? i'm stuck at 5kb/s and i have cable

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+9 October 2003 - 01:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 9 October 2003 - 01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aznxassassian@9 October 2003 - 01:34
    it&#39;s all good...im juss a noob at this...x]
    hey, wat speed r u getting? i&#39;m stuck at 5kb/s and i have cable [/b][/quote]
    talking about noobs

theres like one seeder... its gonna take a while

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1+9 October 2003 - 02:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stonecoldfreak1 @ 9 October 2003 - 02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@9 October 2003 - 01:45
    <!--QuoteBegin-aznxassassian
    @9 October 2003 - 01:34
    it&#39;s all good...im juss a noob at this...x]

hey, wat speed r u getting? i&#39;m stuck at 5kb/s and i have cable
    talking about noobs

theres like one seeder... its gonna take a while [/b][/quote]
    who u calling a noob?

10. Games   -   #10
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by CadeLaguana@8 October 2003 - 20:27
    You hate me don&#39;t you Gre1? Well I just think its rude to ask for someone to email you an answer, its unfair to the people that are going to ask the quesiton in the future, and intend to stick around for a reply. Also it cuts down on the same question being asked over and over again.

Heh I just noticed that he took all the things down. AZN I didn&#39;t mean to be rude bro. Its just been a long day for me. Nothing personal. Its all cool.

B)
    No, I don&#39;t hate u But as u said he took all the stuff down that&#39;s why I didn&#39;t know what u were talking about.