Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seedbox Providers, Any Suggestions

Hello, well after a couple weeks of trying out some private tracking sites. I now know for sure i will need a seedbox. I have been looking into torrent swift, but i'm not convinced, because i've seen some pretty bad reviews about them. So i'm here to ask, if anyone can recommend a good seedbox provider. I'm okay with spending up to 40 bucks a month, but i just want to get something stable and reliable to use with good speeds and good features like bandwidth n stuff. I would really appreciate any help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by lennonmacc View Post
    Hello, well after a couple weeks of trying out some private tracking sites. I now know for sure i will need a seedbox.
    you're definitely wrong.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    iKnow BT Rep: +1
    seedcafe working really nice..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lennonmacc View Post
    Hello, well after a couple weeks of trying out some private tracking sites. I now know for sure i will need a seedbox.
    you're definitely wrong.
    Agreed.

The lowest ratio I have on any tracker I'm a member of is 2.02 and that still has a 50+/- GB buffer. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - seedboxes are a waste of money.
    Last edited by Skiz; 10-31-2009 at 04:27 PM.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    The lowest ratio I have on any tracker I'm a member of is 2.02 and that still has a 50+/- GB buffer. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - seedboxes are a waste of money.
    With those numbers it's easy to do the math - basically all your activity in that tracker amounts for less than what many power users do in their trackers in one week.

Nothing wrong with that - after all this is a hobby, and some people spend lots of time and money and some are just casual users.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Seedbox Provider
    I agree with cinephilia and Skiz. I was able to get a ratio of 4 or better on about a dozen sites, 2TB buffer on one seeding in Australia for abotu 2 years. BMTV, What.cd etc, you don't need a seedbox at all to survive unless you're impatient and want to leech as much as possible as fast as you can.

If Aussies can do it anyone can. No seedbox needed.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Six66Mike, that's so true "If Aussies can do it anyone can" something really does need to be done about our shitty internet compared to the rest of the world!!
    But yes, you dont always need a seedbox UNLESS you plan on downloading A LOT any if you are out of Aus you probably have a unlimited down/up quota on your net plan so you have no worries!

Us Aussies get speeds of like 10-28kb/s up and some lucky people here might get 1.5mb/s (for a very unfair price) and we still survive

But feel free to contact me if you are in need of a seedbox.
    Last edited by aturservice; 11-01-2009 at 06:07 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    thanks for the replys, but yeah i just might try something out for a month just to get some torrents i need asap.

Quote Originally Posted by tobb3 View Post
    seedcafe working really nice..
    This is one site i've thought about signing up with, but i've seen some bad reviews too. I still have mix feelings about this one. Have you liked it so far?
    Last edited by lennonmacc; 11-01-2009 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    yakuza's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    the best is my fiber optik 20 down 20 up nice no?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast