Thread: For Some Reason...

For some reason shareaza has given me the fastest results for downloading torrents(even though they're not very consistent).
    People have told me to use bittorrent or other clients and I have tried them out.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by kaydeecaine@9 October 2003 - 03:58
    For some reason shareaza has given me the fastest results for downloading torrents(even though they're not very consistent).
    People have told me to use bittorrent or other clients and I have tried them out.
    me too, i got real fast speeds when i use shareaza

proud to be american

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Just a note shareaza measures in kilobits(kb) not kilobytes(KB) 8 bit's in a byte.

My experince with shareaza was that there was no diffrencnce when opening the torrent, from other clients. But after I had closed the program they would not resume properly most of the time. They just never connected to anyone again. This was on the early days of shareaza however I have heard that it has been fixed up very nicely since then.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool@10 October 2003 - 07:20
    Just a note shareaza measures in kilobits(kb) not kilobytes(KB) 8 bit's in a byte.

My experince with shareaza was that there was no diffrencnce when opening the torrent, from other clients. But after I had closed the program they would not resume properly most of the time. They just never connected to anyone again. This was on the early days of shareaza however I have heard that it has been fixed up very nicely since then.
    u can change the setting so it will show as however u want, but shareaza has changed and the problem u talked about has been fixed, i think its the best program to download torrent files.

proud to be american