Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Do You Upload? Seriously, Never Used Kazaa..

Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@10 October 2003 - 01:31
    as long as you see your files on the bottom right hand of klite you have done your part, just make sure you have 2or more slots open with decent bandwith
    If you can't upload faster than 4 KB/sec (32 kilobits/sec upload limit in KL++), don't bother setting Max uploads greater than 1.

For 56k, it's best to put MAX uploads to 1 and upload bandwidth max to 24 kilobits/sec (3 KB/sec).

In *ANY* case, disable optimal bandwidth while idle/extra upload bandwidth while idle.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    hey man that really helpped a lot but what do you think is the best prgram to rip a movies ....i found a lot of em but now am confused which one to use ...beside i got these movies on tape right but when i tried to but em on my PC they turn out to be so large do u bleave it ....man i tried to record a 5 min clip from a tape and it took i.4 GB this shit is waste full aint it but if u have any idea how to minimise that shit i will be greatfull ..i mean is there is way to rip movies recorded from video tape to computer ?? ....halla
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123