Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2morrow Hl2 Pre-gold Release? Found It On Irc

FvKin GeniuS :D
    2Morrow HL2 Pre-Gold release?

The ANON leaker/hacker (anonymous), has said in an undisclosed IRC channel and room that he will be releasing the Pre-Gold version of Valve's Half-Life 2 tomorrow with the 100% SourceCode. When asked why he will be releasing it so soon after the Beta he said "I suggested Valve to stop lying to their customers about how much was stolen. However, they disregarded my statement and called me a liar. Now they will see how much I have been lying when I release the Pre-Gold and all 100% of the sourcecode. Actions speak louder then words."

I was in the IRC channel and room when people where buzzing with the new news. I just wanted to let you guys know, for you all will know soon enough, especially when it will be out tomorrow. I just hope Valve does something and something real soon.

And for you guys that will come in here flaming, it is not fake and I did not make this up. In a little while go into any IRC channel (I won't tell you which) and you'll hear the buzz too. Remember, Im just trying to tell you guys what's up. Judge me tomorrow when it comes out if you want. I am not trying to support Warez but its not like I can do anything about it to stop him.

im already have the first beta the released on irc it was 1.6 gig but the was no health and infinate ammo but this pre-gold will have all the kinks worked out

i cant wait i know wha irc channel it is to
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

2. Games   -   #2
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    ......?

Why are you saying "I am not trying to support Warez", WE WANT YOU TO!

Thats the whole point of gameworld in kazaa lite forum. Talking about ways to get the game you want. Thanks for the info. I wouldn't mind the Pre-gold version. But I also remember reading today in a forum were a guy posted info that the guy that released the beta said he never said it. People were making it up. I don't know. I'm tired. I hope it comes out.

Night.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would like to know what channel. I don't want to be downloading from slow ass bit torrent.

4. Games   -   #4
    shut up bittorent is fine

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    no u shut up bit torrent isn't fine its fucking slow. I get way faster speeds on kazaa.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by apollooff320@8 October 2003 - 23:34
    no u shut up bit torrent isn't fine its fucking slow. I get way faster speeds on kazaa.
    get the hell outta here noob bittorrents fast i was getting 100 to 200 KB/s thru all of HL2 beta.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by apollooff320@9 October 2003 - 06:34

8. Games   -   #8
    Octopussy
    Originally posted by Pitbul+9 October 2003 - 13:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pitbul @ 9 October 2003 - 13:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-apollooff320@8 October 2003 - 23:34
    no u shut up bit torrent isn&#39;t fine its fucking slow. I get way faster speeds on kazaa.
    get the hell outta here noob bittorrents fast i was getting 100 to 200 KB/s thru all of HL2 beta. [/b][/quote]
    yea bittorrent is faster then kazaa i leave pc on all night and i get alteast 130+ mbs but kazaa i get like 90 or less

9. Games   -   #9
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by apollooff320@9 October 2003 - 10:34
    no u shut up bit torrent isn&#39;t fine its fucking slow. I get way faster speeds on kazaa.
    really these days BT is way slow even with 276 seeds for underworld i was getting it at 3 or 4kb/s and even mohaa which is old game and with 45 seeds i was getting 0 to 4 kb/s

i love BT but these days it realy slow or mybe the mirror iam d/l from it it slow, i was d/ling above file from suprnova dose any1 got same problem with this site

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. Games   -   #10
    Proffesional Dumbass
    i usually get slow speeds on bittorrent but what you need to do is start downloading the file as soon as it comes out. The first week or so the speeds are good becasue all the people trying to get the final parts of the file are sharing the parts they have already downloaded. So get in early then youll do ok.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast