View Poll Results: Should we remove this members DISABLED PRIVS?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, reinstate privileges

57 53.27%
  • No, I don't trust him/her

37 34.58%
  • Blank vote

13 12.15%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Please?

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Even though you and your friends over at Cfs showed me no mercy out of personal dislike in the past and put me through a shitload of problems when you clearly knew I was innocent, I'm going to be the better man and vote for you to be forgiven...
    So it is clear...Yes, alot of them are my friends BUT I had nothing to do with you being ousted or whatever probs they created for you...Didn't know anything about it until after it happened. But yes, this probably does make you the better man as I can't say that I expected it of you...

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Di@monds View Post
    nice OP you voted for yourself
    Damn right I did!

Quote Originally Posted by brightsid View Post
    I really like you bumrocks, you've helped me with something in the past so I would like to know more about what happened.
    I pretty much laid it out...More details: I captured trader's IPs via PM and a disguised link. As mentioned also, it was not my main purpose for being at FST and that can be easily verified via my posts and rep.

In the future I will refrain from breaking the rules here at FST. Obviously, I have been tagged and could never do it here again successfully, for very long at least, and I would expect bannage as well. This is something I will not invite my way...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 11-01-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    BUT I had nothing to do with you being ousted or whatever probs they created for you
    Alright bumrocks but cmon.. that's what all you guys say(I couldn;t do anything about it) .
    Even if you weren't the one who was takign action, you witnessed it happening and yet you didn't even speak against it at least or question their proofs.

I guarantee you that if I(and I'm sure many others) wintessed somethign similar to what was going on in my case, I'd speak against it right away and give the victim a chance to explain himself.

You guys watched me getting banned from every tracker out there and decided to mind your own business as long as it didn't affect you.

Fuck it though, I guess not everyone is built the same. Have fun out here boss

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    still not sure what you did. did you find out someone's ip on here and reported them to a different site?
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    BUT I had nothing to do with you being ousted or whatever probs they created for you
    Alright bumrocks but cmon.. that's what all you guys say(I couldn;t do anything about it) .
    Even if you weren't the one who was takign action, you witnessed it happening and yet you didn't even speak against it at least or question their proofs...
    I will PM you if I get the opportunity...I believe you are giving me too much credit on all that goes on...I am a member of many sites. Some I spend more time at then others. Some more one day and less the next. I had no clue as to what happened to you until it was long over with...It took me seeing one of your posts with "banned" next to your name before I knew anything...I have no reason to BS you at this point and I assure you I am not.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    May I ask why you were doing it?
    This is actually my opportunity to finally understand serb.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    you are good guy.. therefor i vote "forgiven".
    Keep that "trading hunting". GJ.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I don't trust someone that votes for them self. No from me.
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Democracy has gone all wrong.
    Last edited by Something Else; 11-01-2009 at 11:19 AM.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    What is the point of a 'blank vote' option. You can easily not vote FFS.
    Now go away.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    We get the fucking point mievmo.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast