Thread: Bad Boys Ii Daduck

Poster
    Well I have a problem with this file it plays find until about 1.31 hrs and then it just crashes thats the bit were Martin Lawerence is about to shoot. Then it crash again at 1.39 at the dead person place I have to forward it one minute for it to play normally again while missing those scenes. Anyone else have this problem? How can I fix it I ran VDub mp3 freeze and that program crashed after it got to that frame .

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Old Fella
    What palyer are you using - should play through BS Player. If you have not downloaded latest KLite Codec Pack do that and BS Player is in there.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Had the same probs with a lotr avi

GET A DIVX REPAIR TOOL !

about a minute of the avi was damaged - after i repaired it with this stuff i only had a lost of about 2 secs and it never crashed again.....

dont know a link but the name of this prog is "DivXRepair V. 1.0.1"

u will find it with kazaa or google.....

may someone post a link.....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    YoRu thanks man I will try it. Cyril I am using the lastest Klite Codec pack (full) and have tryed a number of players with the same result in all off them they were
    -VideoLAN
    -WMP 9
    -WM Classic
    -BSPlayer

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    http://easynews.dl.sourceforge.net/sourcef..._BIN_v1.0.1.zip

That's a working link for the program. Ok well the same thing happened as when I ran mp3 freeze the program crashed and gave me the same error message. Oh well looks like this file can't be fixed it ain't that much of a loss though I miss 2 minutes at most.