Thread: inactive account and BRRips

Hi All,

First post here so please be nice... I have a couple of questions that I'm hoping someone can help me out with...

1) I'm hoping someone recommend a decent private tracker who offers good quality BRRips (movies usually end up at around 2.5GB in size)? (not an invite)

2) I had an account a few years ago with bitmeTV but I didn't use it and the account got disabled from being inactive, is there any way to get it enabled again or do I have to work for an invite? I'm using TVTorrents instead and have just under 1TB in credits so I do seed regularly I just didn't get around to making use of the bitmetv account and didn't realise that it would be removed after some inactivity.

Thanks for any info on the above.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    TL gets many of those BRRips, but I don't think any tracker specializes in them. Most other general trackers have a few or even many of them.

As for a deleted account from a few years back I doubt there is any chance of getting that back.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Long John Silver
    Re BRRips: TorrentLeech and RevolutionTT have the most from several internal release groups (eg ViSiON, 720p-NPW, FLAWLESS, Rx, DEViSE) especially 720P quality (1280 width)

As for bitmetv - yeah there'd be no record of it I bet, so that's a dead end.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    TorrentLeech 4 sure

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Two votes for TorrentLeech, I'll keep an eye out for open signups with them. On that is there a good site where I can monitor sites for being open for signup? I've been keeping any eye on the thread on this forum but figured there might be a site where all of these are monitored?

Regarding bitmetv, my account still exists, when I log in I get the message:
    "This account has been disabled."
    Based on http://www.bitmetv.org/rules.php it looks like I was inactive for 60 days and my account was automatically disabled.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    TL never has open signups. However its not hard to obtain an invite. =) become a little more active here, and once you feel you've gained respect from others, and its obvious that you repsect yourself as a user, post a request in the request area As far as open signups, I would just check the thread here, its updated all the time.. there are other p2p blog sites though that might put out news posts couple times a month with open signups though... hope this helps a lil