Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey, I Know We're Thieves, Like...

Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post

There is no need for black and white arguments in a gray world.
    racist.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Alright, bit of a rant in a hurry there. But I will explain my point. Fair enough.
    That's all very well. Thanks for the life story. It's actually not too dissimilar to mine. Well it is, but enough comparisons remain.

Internet debates have got fuck all to do with what the OP posted. He was providing a link so we could check the site out and decide for ourselves. Where you got 'snitch' from is a fucking mystery embedded in your own head. As is 'fucknuts'. What was that about? 'Educate yourself' was another gem.

I take it (correct me of I'm wrong), that you don't consider filesharing as stealing. If that's the case, then you are deluded or compensating to a large degree. Of course it's theft. That point is moot. Tell me it's not.
    About the first part. I said I was wrong. I was wrong and passionate about issues enough to make it personal, and I will say sorry to the guy I said it to if he asks.

Where I got snitch from? He called me a thief on an open forum. He said that what I do is what the likes of thiefs do. He could have used another word, that would have been nice, but he did not. Therefore I call him a gaping *******. Words are funny that way.

And my position on filesharing beeing lawfull or not have little to do with what I said but my opinion is that we do not hurt the artist, we hurt the money makers. And for that I can never be sorry.

Laws are relative. They are.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post

There is no need for black and white arguments in a gray world.
    racist.
    No one can ever win in this world can they? But thanks and fuck off gray people.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

That's all very well. Thanks for the life story. It's actually not too dissimilar to mine. Well it is, but enough comparisons remain.

Internet debates have got fuck all to do with what the OP posted. He was providing a link so we could check the site out and decide for ourselves. Where you got 'snitch' from is a fucking mystery embedded in your own head. As is 'fucknuts'. What was that about? 'Educate yourself' was another gem.

I take it (correct me of I'm wrong), that you don't consider filesharing as stealing. If that's the case, then you are deluded or compensating to a large degree. Of course it's theft. That point is moot. Tell me it's not.
    About the first part. I said I was wrong. I was wrong and passionate about issues enough to make it personal, and I will say sorry to the guy I said it to if he asks.

Where I got snitch from? He called me a thief on an open forum. He said that what I do is what the likes of thiefs do. He could have used another word, that would have been nice, but he did not. Therefore I call him a gaping *******. Words are funny that way.

And my position on filesharing beeing lawfull or not have little to do with what I said but my opinion is that we do not hurt the artist, we hurt the money makers. And for that I can never be sorry.

This guy has been on this forum for nearly 7 years. If you'd taken the time to gather some nous as to how the lounge operates, you'd know that the parlance 'stealing' is common language here, regardless of your personal baggage.

You flail in with your asterisks and hulla-ba-fucking-loo and think you have a point. If you wanna get all female about filesharing, take it to a part of the board where someone actually gives a fuck.

Good luck with that, fucknuts.

5. Lounge   -   #15

This guy has been on this forum for nearly 7 years. If you'd taken the time to gather some nous as to how the lounge operates, you'd know that the parlance 'stealing' is common language here, regardless of your personal baggage.

You flail in with your asterisks and hulla-ba-fucking-loo and think you have a point. If you wanna get all female about filesharing, take it to a part of the board where someone actually gives a fuck.

Good luck with that, fucknuts.
    So? He's not up for an disagreement?

And why should I listen to someone that talks down to women?

6. Lounge   -   #16

With every new word, you become more of a fucking spastic, mate.

Keep it up. I've got all night, like.

7. Lounge   -   #17

Have you ever scratched the rim of you enormous asshole just for the fun of it?

8. Lounge   -   #18

My asshole is only enormous cos I eat and shite mongs like you on a daily basis.

9. Lounge   -   #19

My asshole is only enormous cos I eat and shite mongs like you on a daily basis.

Did you just approve to have an enormous asshole?
    What went in and out of there before?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Try English next time.

Then I might have a platform on which to insult you.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast