Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wanted to vent

I was recently banned from TL as they wrongly accused me of cheating. I honestly didn't. No point of me lying here. I valued my account and had always maintained a healthy ratio so not only was there no need to cheat but I wouldn't even know how to if I wanted to. What REALLY stinks though is that they won't even give me a chance to defend myself. Banned, just like that, based on their slightest (and erroneous) suspicion.

There is really no point to this post as I don't expect to get my account back. Just wanted to vent my frustration and maybe some admins see this and won't be so hasty in their decision to ban otherwise honest users.

Thanks for reading.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    QQ more? Staff don't just randomly ban people for cheating without proof. People come here and whine time and time again, and then invariably a staff member comes along and tells us exactly how you cheated.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    There is really no point to this post ....
    ...because you use a dupe account here?
    Last edited by TP635; 11-02-2009 at 11:32 PM.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    TL is no different then other sites, in that, if they suspect you, they usually don't want to debate their decision. Best to move on if they won't listen, because you can't force some one to listen, and most of us here either can't do anything for ya, or don't care.

Life is rarely fair.

Good luck finding another site though

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Why not try IRC instead of making a account here just to post this? Or did you try IRC?

Quote Originally Posted by instantreplay View Post
    I was recently banned from TL as they wrongly accused me of cheating. I honestly didn't. No point of me lying here. I valued my account and had always maintained a healthy ratio so not only was there no need to cheat but I wouldn't even know how to if I wanted to. What REALLY stinks though is that they won't even give me a chance to defend myself. Banned, just like that, based on their slightest (and erroneous) suspicion.

There is really no point to this post as I don't expect to get my account back. Just wanted to vent my frustration and maybe some admins see this and won't be so hasty in their decision to ban otherwise honest users.

Thanks for reading.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    QQ more? Staff don't just randomly ban people for cheating without proof. People come here and whine time and time again, and then invariably a staff member comes along and tells us exactly how you cheated.
    I don't believe they randomly go about banning people but that's not to say they were never wrong. Their suspicion is just that, a suspicion...and in this case they were wrong. Again, my intention isn't to bad mouth anyone nor am I looking to get my account back, so no point in me lying about it. If I cheated, then I deserve what I got. But I didn't. I wasn't given a chance to defend myself so this is just my small little way of venting my frustration...that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    There is really no point to this post ....
    ...because you use a dupe account here?
    dupe account? no, first time posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    TL is no different then other sites, in that, if they suspect you, they usually don't want to debate their decision. Best to move on if they won't listen, because you can't force some one to listen, and most of us here either can't do anything for ya, or don't care.

Life is rarely fair.

Good luck finding another site though
    Thanks. Yeah it is what it is and I'm okay with losing my account. It's just about being wrongly accused and not being able to defend myself that makes me feel helpless and hence this admittedly pointless post to voice my frustration. Nothing more.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    Of course there is no point in lying here as you are a well known member of FST and an upstanding citizen

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    [QUOTE=pone44;3322406]Why not try IRC instead of making a account here just to post this? Or did you try IRC?

I did but they won't even listen and booted me off.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    If you had used your original FST account, I could be willing to believe you.
    As you didn't...
    Last edited by Cabalo; 11-03-2009 at 12:24 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    Of course there is no point in lying here as you are a well known member of FST and an upstanding citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    If you had used your original FST account, I could be willing to believe you.
    As you didn't...
    Sorry but why is everyone thinking I'm a member on FST? Will it make a difference if I say I'm not? Anyway, it's quite ironic that I made a mindless post about false accusations only to be accused of something else. But think what you want guys as there's no way for me to prove otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast