Thread: What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    Haha i got teh 1000 post wut do I git?
    u should give not get
    lmfao

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #992
    C[a]N's Avatar ArchWayisHardWay BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Surprised/Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by asafisraeli123 View Post
    RP is level 2 ?!?! even WB that had open signup and the staff came here and got 50 more accounts for free and it was level 4 got down to level 3.5 only!! RP should be 4 !
    i agree,RP must be 3.5 or maybe 3 not 2!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #993
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    RP is level 2 ?!?! even WB that had open signup and the staff came here and got 50 more accounts for free and it was level 4 got down to level 3.5 only!! RP should be 4 !
    RP went to 2 because everyone now has an account there (possibly more) and when it closes signups it again it will go higher but it won't reach it's high value again except after some months but it think it will go higher than lvl 2 when it closes but for now it's the same like the other trackers which are open for signups of those who got for free

WB had open signups for 1.5 hours only and it closed after that and half of those who registered got kicked for duplicate accs

Mr.Wild was also really wise to give 50 accs for free so as to lower his tracker and also some of those who got free accs got banned for trading and i don't think that we can compare atracker which is open for several days with one opened for only 1.5 hours

When Iplay had open signups for the first time it was lowered depending on your suggestions as members asked for it to be 3.5 (i voted for 3 myself) as it was said that not alot of members managed to get in nd it closed singups later the same day

but when it opened again more than one time ,it had to be lowered to alesser rank and that's what happened

U can check the previous posts about that

I don't say that the ranking is perfect because there is nothing perfect in the world but we are trying our best and we don't rank from our personal view but depending on the majority of opinions and that's why all suggestions are really important to us so as to make the thread better
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 02-14-2007 at 10:37 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #994
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yupp, Mr. Patriot had very good points

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #995
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyme View Post
    Yupp, Mr. Patriot had very good points

+1

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #996
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    RP closed. How long do you think it will be before it moves up (given that it doesn't pull an iPLAY and keep opening again)?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #997
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    RP went to 2 because everyone now has an account there (possibly more) and when it closes signups it again it will go higher but it won't reach it's high value again except after some months but it think it will go higher than lvl 2 when it closes but for now it's the same like the other trackers which are open for signups of those who got for free

WB had open signups for 1.5 hours only and it closed after that and half of those who registered got kicked for duplicate accs

Mr.Wild was also really wise to give 50 accs for free so as to lower his tracker and also some of those who got free accs got banned for trading and i don't think that we can compare atracker which is open for several days with one opened for only 1.5 hours

When Iplay had open signups for the first time it was lowered depending on your suggestions as members asked for it to be 3.5 (i voted for 3 myself) as it was said that not alot of members managed to get in nd it closed singups later the same day

but when it opened again more than one time ,it had to be lowered to alesser rank and that's what happened

U can check the previous posts about that

I don't say that the ranking is perfect because there is nothing perfect in the world but we are trying our best and we don't rank from our personal view but depending on the majority of opinions and that's why all suggestions are really important to us so as to make the thread better
    Must every trader in our site seeing what you wrote here to understand which tracker worthy and which tracker between levels , ranking should be up and down cuz sign up for many tracker when opening can change tracker from level to anther

I See TL , IPlay , rSR are good trackers, that`s from my side , dose n`t token correct levels

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #998
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think that FTN hould be 5 and SweBits atleast 4 beacuse its hard to get in now when they have closed registration.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #999
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bombi View Post
    I think that FTN hould be 5 and SweBits atleast 4 beacuse its hard to get in now when they have closed registration.
    I Think you have FTN acc ,you want acc be level 5 to sit down nearly SCT

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #1000
    tdi's Avatar ///\\\///\\\ BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    im sry to interrupt the discussion, but i got a simple question
    what's meant by "E***o"?
    i got a assumption, but i dont really know.

would be nice if someone could send me a pm.