Page 1011 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 115119119611001100810091010101110121013 LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 10125

Thread: What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    now ftn alone in level 8 ( home alone)
    ok
    what about pt???
    i think
    Deserves go up
    no invites for along time so hard to get it
    PT is down all the time , why it should go up ?
    yea it's down most of the time, and the demand is very very low
    no reason for a higher level for this site.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10102
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    PT is down all the time , why it should go up ?
    In that case, maybe it's the rarest tracker there is....even members can't get in

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10103
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    The [6] for iTS and ScL should go up to either 8 or 9, both sites have very good uploader teams now that are getting stuff faster then most other sites, only sites that I have seen that always have faster pretimes is ScT and sometimes SCC

level should stay where it is though.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10104
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcat69 View Post
    The [6] for iTS and ScL should go up to either 8 or 9, both sites have very good uploader teams now that are getting stuff faster then most other sites, only sites that I have seen that always have faster pretimes is ScT and sometimes SCC

I think the same as fatcat.
    HT

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10105
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrcer View Post

I think the same as fatcat.
    i'm with you guys muahahah

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10106
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

i dont agree of course,at least not for scl

i havent see much changes at pretime and that is not true for scl that he get stuff very fast,lol if 10 torrent at day are uploaded that is great,also many categories on Scl dont have much stuff except of course Packs and movies xvid and apps but other are alomst empty with 3 or 4 torrent..so that is why i think he should be at [6] or 5..if situacion get better and if they start to upload many more in different categories per day and maybe they can have 8 or 9 but not today

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10107
    Charles Lindbergh's Avatar one of the good guys BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hi people !!!

I think that [8] is reality currently for SCL. They have awsome packs and most of "popular" stuff. they also need to go upper since I dont see that anyone have a spare inv or something... It' realy hard now to get in...

SCL has a great future and I'm loving it

Regards !!!
    Everything is relative.
    Only movement is absolutely.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10108
    fatcat69's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Forumas View Post

i dont agree of course,at least not for scl

i havent see much changes at pretime and that is not true for scl that he get stuff very fast,lol if 10 torrent at day are uploaded that is great,also many categories on Scl dont have much stuff except of course Packs and movies xvid and apps but other are alomst empty with 3 or 4 torrent..so that is why i think he should be at [6] or 5..if situacion get better and if they start to upload many more in different categories per day and maybe they can have 8 or 9 but not today

If you are a member, I think maybe you should click browse and look at the pretimes again...and compare them to FTN/FSC/RevTT/TL...they beat them hands down for nearly everything, so either ScL and iTS go up in brackets or those go down...you tell me.

Both sites have grown very well in the past month and have a lot of new uploaders.... pretimes are skyrocketing as well as overall speeds and content as they have multiple uploaders per torrent. So if you are beating sites with that are [8] ...then either they come down or ScL/iTS go up. Alot of the dvdrip times have been under 14 minutes and most tvrips are within 8 minutes of pre...so I think that is atleast an [7] if not a [8]

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10109
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

+1

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10110
    qordnd's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Flower , ITS go to LEV.8