Page 7 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 4567891017571075071007 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ok, I will ask a n00b question for once... what's rsr, RP and CO ? I mean url(unless it's very private), from which country its from, what's the content, userbase etc.. Because I didnt heated too many about those sites and I very surprised to see them levaled so high and I dont know if it's worth to look for them, I dont need a nother garbage tracker...

btw: heaventracker now shouldn't be so high because they are opening sign ups. Im also little bit shocked that iplay is so higly rated though some time ago they had open sign ups quite often and lot of ppl registered few accounts so at least for me it isnt too hard to get a account there. Also swedvdr is overated.

FSC should be at the level 4 - they have small userbase and those who have invites know that they are too preciuos to trade them just for any shit. Bitmetv and oink should go up because they are taking away invites for inviting a cheater so many ppl are afriad and risk giving invite to someone they dont know.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Agree for FSC to be higher.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    direstraits's Avatar Out ta get me BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    me2

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Evandro View Post
    Ok, I will ask a n00b question for once... what's rsr, RP and CO ? I mean url(unless it's very private), from which country its from, what's the content, userbase etc.. Because I didnt heated too many about those sites and I very surprised to see them levaled so high and I dont know if it's worth to look for them, I dont need a nother garbage tracker...

btw: heaventracker now shouldn't be so high because they are opening sign ups. Im also little bit shocked that iplay is so higly rated though some time ago they had open sign ups quite often and lot of ppl registered few accounts so at least for me it isnt too hard to get a account there. Also swedvdr is overated.

FSC should be at the level 4 - they have small userbase and those who have invites know that they are too preciuos to trade them just for any shit. Bitmetv and oink should go up because they are taking away invites for inviting a cheater so many ppl are afriad and risk giving invite to someone they dont know.

i think we are trying to reveal the secrets by making reviews to all trackers in the list including all the desired informations about the tracker which will make it easy for everyone to know what he is searching for

If u have noticed page 6,u will find the RSR review and the exact name of the tracker

RP is an abbrevition for Rautaportti

CO is an abrreviation for Cinema-Obscura

U will see reviews to those sites soon

About the Rankings
    ===============
    We are Trying To adjust alot of sites atm to be re-ranked because as u said some of the sites are highly Ranked than their actual position and others are lowerly ranked compared to what the should be so i have contacted buggyme and we should resolve this rankings issue soon depending on all members opinions and comments here that we really appeciate and that helps us lot in the rankings

Thx alot for your Comments
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 12-14-2006 at 04:52 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    Mariosh's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    plz setup Swebits somewhere

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariosh View Post
    plz setup Swebits somewhere
    according to the first page, swebits are rated 2.5

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    awesome reviews my friends
    but about u**t - i dont think they want their name posted here

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Shadowfire's Avatar catch-22 BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Why is HDbits rated so high? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but don't they offer invites in their IRC?

Evandro, do you know exactly when HeavenTracker is opening?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfire View Post
    Why is HDbits rated so high? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but don't they offer invites in their IRC?

Evandro, do you know exactly when HeavenTracker is opening?
    HDBits will be lowered to 2 i guess in the next update

HT will open registeration from 15 Dec to 15 Jan as i heard the news

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    RSR pretimes are very good actually, I would give them 4-4.5.