Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill Work Print Its Out

Poster
    Originally posted by ezyryder@9 October 2003 - 20:21
    i previewed what i've downloaded so far of BitTorrent (you can preview with video lan for those who don't know, works a dream) but through what i've seen it says "property of Mirramax" does it say that for the the whole movie?
    yes

oh and to anyone who actually hasn't seen reservoir dogs it was far superior in my opinion to pulp fiction. I think that was QT's defining work.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Has Neone watched this yet?

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    Getting The Fast Track Movies One Now Great Speeds Only 5 Hours For The Whole Thing.....How's The Quality?

*EDIT* Bah wha!!!!! IT Just Dropped To 0KB/s And Isn't Moving I'll Get It Tommorow

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by stupidguy@10 October 2003 - 00:25
    Getting The Fast Track Movies One Now Great Speeds Only 5 Hours For The Whole Thing.....How's The Quality?

*EDIT* Bah wha!!!!! IT Just Dropped To 0KB/s And Isn't Moving I'll Get It Tommorow
    trust me you wont... i had it going since about 7 pm yesterday and i got home around 4 and it was only 40%

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    :'( What's Up With That

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ok I have a question what does work print mean??

ive downloaded a bit of it so far can preview it what sux is the name up the top saying propy of ..... blah blah oh well I might se it at the movies anyway and get a copy for the old man

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    The workprint has extra scenes that aren't in the final cut and some unfinished shots. In the workprint they say her name but bleep it out, but in the release I don't think she has a name. In the scene with the asian chick with the mace there is some extra dialogue that I noticed was cut when they showed it on Conan Obrien. I'm not sure if it is the same with one bloody fight scene that is in black and white in the workprint, although they might keep it that way because it is freaking gory. By the way, I want that truck

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    so is it a normal tarintinto film do they say fuck every 2nd word??

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    I don't think there was as much as usual but it's there, and it's broken up in chapters that aren't in chronological order. By the way the workprint is almost 2 hours long, I don't know how long the release is but I'm sure a lot was cut.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@9 October 2003 - 18:20
    wow, i really like Pulp Fiction!

If it is like that, then Kill Bill is worth my time
    Also check out 4 rooms
    it's quite good to for some parts of it and definately worth watching
    if you like PF and ResDogs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast