Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Kill Bill Work Print Its Out

I found a few files but the size is about 700MB, is it the real one ??

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    these days u guys talk bout kill bill too much, ist good movie and worth d/l?

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what the fuck you talkign about jackie brown had alot of fuck thsi ni**er blah blah all the time

anyway I got the movue talk a day encoding now watch it soon

yeah it sux haveing that label at the time but ohh well doesnt matter I guess

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    amazing movie! i saw it at the theater last night even though i already had this file, it was so worth it! people, see it at the theater, highly recommended.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    Poster
    Where there a lot of differences between the workprint and the theatre version?

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    the fight secenes were so amazing when you see it in the theater, cuz you can see every blood that comes out of it. and the best thing is the soundtrack of the movie, the theater stereo brings out its greatest. seriously, you shouldnt spoil such a great movie on a workprint.

ps: the workprint has the annoying black screen pauses between certain scenes.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    Poster
    no, i meant was there a lot changed editing-wise like did they shorten any scenes or anything for the theatre version? i already realized it would look better at the theatre.

8. Movies & TV   -   #48

New Version Out

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Retired
    pics of VCDquality never work, this is the 'final' version of the movie. but the quality is less then the WP, I'l wait for a SVCD rip

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345