Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RevolutionTT.Interesting .Pretimes comparison Vs SCT Vs SCC

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I find the PTM numbers interesting as well. Cabalo has been voicing a lot of praise for them lately and they seem to be holding their own very well.

Way to go, PTM! And as the OP says, nice job RevTT.
    PTM pretimes are decent but it doesn't matter when most of their torrents uploaded takes about 10-45mins before the initial seeder comes on. They used to be a great upcoming tracker, but lately they have been going downhill.

These tracer stats are somewhat meaningless. One site maybe winning the race one day, while a different site the next. Most trackers pretimes are the same, give or take few seconds. IMO, a combination of initial speeds and pretimes is what matters. Trackers like SCT, SCC, and TV are the best. In a matter of seconds, any torrent uploaded, is seeded by dozens of seedboxs. Users on these sites run auto download irc scripts (found on their forums) on their seedboxes and it allows them to download/seed torrents very fast. I've yet to find a tracker that comes close to these three trackers.
    Last edited by nethawk; 11-07-2009 at 11:05 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nethawk View Post
    I've yet to find a tracker that comes close to these three trackers.
    Umm... someone forgot about GFT?!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    The give or take here is that scT is insecure making S*C the overall winner all factors considered.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Not a member on ScT, but on SCC and RevTT... and tbh on another site which is pdq as well... faster than RevTT, and SCC/ScT in some cases as well... anyway, I digress

Good to see some figures, but I tend to agree with the whole 'why does a minute or 90 secs make a difference' kinda attitude?

It doesn't really... unless you're trying to enlarge that e-peen somewhere else OR you're an uploader

I'm sure the average Joe isn't staring at 3 or 4 trackers waiting for a release appearing, unless of course they are VERY eager to see the film

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    RevTT can't race, they are stealing from ScT
    lol, i've seen stuff pop up on RevTT before it does on ScT. this statement is in fact FALSE. Unless the rev uploaders know how to go into the future and steal them, then bring the release back through a binary wormhole to upload it first, like i mentioned.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    lol, i've seen stuff pop up on RevTT before it does on ScT. this statement is in fact FALSE. Unless the rev uploaders know how to go into the future and steal them, then bring the release back through a binary wormhole to upload it first, like i mentioned.
    Or the odd one or 2 either have, or know someone who has FTP access to top level site servers...

It's not unknown and actually available at a price

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    never tough RevTT have nice pre times like SCT or even SCC...

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Heroo's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    RevTT can't race, they are stealing from ScT
    your information source plz!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Most sites steals from sites that gets shit first who cares?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    What about TL

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast