Thread: How Do I Uninstall Win 2000?

I've been having problems with Win 2000, and decided that I've had enough...previously, I had Win 98 as my OS...how do I uninstall Win 2000 and reinstall Win98?

Thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    u cant install a old version of windows on a new1 on the same partition. wat u cud do if format your computer and install windowns 98.

edit: i would like to know wat kinda problems r u facing.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    How do I format my pc? I dont have a recovery cd..or backup disk...

And the problems...well, after the starup screen is being loaded...a blank screen would appear...cant see anything...

Thank you for your reply...

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    does windows 98 support all your computer hardware, if it doesnt u better download the drivers first.

edit: formatting wipes out all the data on ur hard drive and its pretty easy once you have got all the drivers.u dont need a recovery cd or ne thing else to format.temme do ya wanna go with windows xp instead of 98

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    he doesnt know how to reformat? what the F*ck are you doing with windows 2000? tell me your not the administrator

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Gun-Ryo@10 October 2003 - 03:51
    he doesnt know how to reformat? what the F*ck are you doing with windows 2000? tell me your not the administrator
    chill out just get bootdisks (you have to put them in a floppy) of 98 and then when you start your comp put in the floppys and the rest guides you