Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Please Stop Megabyteme Preaching Thread.

The Sargent Major gave command; why can't MGB lecture.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Ah, Benny. I knew you would stop by. Grab a dildo and have a seat on it... If any cops stop by we will need you to kneel, but that's nothing new for you.

I am certain I saw you post that age and education don't matter. I guess not if you are a stupid kid without any real knowledge of the world.
    I will break this one down so you can understand. You asking my age and education in the middle of an argument was irrelevant, but as far as preaching goes, age is very relevant. Obviously you have some serious issues that you need to rage on the internet about, it's cool.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Well, chalice, we are approaching the 4 hour mark. If this was a house party, it would be bust. Probably the saddest thing here is that most of the people posting have supported me and/or are in my friends list.

Oh, and one misguided kid who you have taken under your wing out of pity. Some people think you are heartless, but this kind of charity work shows that you are just a big softy at your center. <---chalice

That said, the internetz is timeless, so there is still hope for this thread. And honestly, I am not opposed to hearing from some true critics. There's gotta be someone out there who objects to a complete sentence (besides you, Benny!)now and then.

So enlighten me. As of now, the only thing we have learned is what a big, cuddly, teddy bear chalice has become.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-09-2009 at 04:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Yeah like if we were to breed vegetarians with vegetarians I think they would eventually change into ruminants through evolution.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    aww c'mon...i actually enjoy these discussions

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by kooltilldend View Post
    aww c'mon...i actually enjoy these discussions
    Thanks kool.

We do really need to hear from some of the critics, though. If no one responds the way chalice wanted, then he'll go back in his hole without seeing his shadow. That means it will be longer til spring.

Nobody wants that now, do we?

This really isn't going as planned, is it chalice? Your powers have no effect in the land of the light.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    this is what happens when you have a crappy net like I do ><
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 11-09-2009 at 10:14 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Hey, kool. This isn't the post your ctrl +v thread.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    read my post above

@mbm...well if this thread's just here to keep chalice at bay around these parts then why not...let's hear them critics!
    Last edited by kooltilldend; 11-09-2009 at 10:16 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Well, chalice, we are approaching the 4 hour mark. If this was a house party, it would be bust. Probably the saddest thing here is that most of the people posting have supported me and/or are in my friends list.

Oh, and one misguided kid who you have taken under your wing out of pity. Some people think you are heartless, but this kind of charity work shows that you are just a big softy at your center. <---chalice

That said, the internetz is timeless, so there is still hope for this thread. And honestly, I am not opposed to hearing from some true critics. There's gotta be someone out there who objects to a complete sentence (besides you, Benny!)now and then.

So enlighten me. As of now, the only thing we have learned is what a big, cuddly, teddy bear chalice has become.
    I didn't have a plan. Still don't.

Does a hurricane have a plan? Does geology have a plan? Does cancer have a plan? I'm just a cuddly force of nature for better or for worse.

I was just playing with you, mate. Spaff away to your heart's content.
    Last edited by chalice; 11-09-2009 at 10:20 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast