Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Please Stop Megabyteme Preaching Thread.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    There you go, boys and girls.

Good luck with that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Clever.

Whats with the recent surge in BT activity here chalice? Ever heard of osmosis? Some of this section may start to ooze into you. Do you really want that?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Don't you have a Nether Region to run, chalice?

As for the thread. Go ahead with my blessings. I have received compliments for my writing, let's hear from some of the critics.

This should be interesting.

/me grabs popcorn and waits for the "luv"

Edit- And I hope that this stays in the BT section. I am better known here. The Lounge would not be as insightful.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-09-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Request to keep in BT section
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Just visiting, children.

Just visiting, like.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Mgm don't listen to the critics man. Keep believing in what you believe in. There's some people out there who go with your mentality. I for one wouldn't snitch if I was in the rat's situation. My reason for that is because I know what it's like to be snitched on. My first cousin who I grew up with cousin(uncle's kid who was like a brother to me) got 2 years for being snitched on and spent 2 birthdays in jail.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BobFromAccounting's Avatar Is it Friday yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Mgm don't listen to the critics man. Keep believing in what you believe in. There's some people out there who go with your mentality. I for one wouldn't snitch if I was in the rat's situation. My reason for that is because I know what it's like to be snitched on. My first cousin who I grew up with cousin(uncle's kid who was like a brother to me) got 2 years for being snitched on and spent 2 birthdays in jail.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahdBUnVEuYM

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    C'mon guys, help ol' chalice out here. He doesn't come to the big city very often, let's show him some hospitality.

I'll get ya started...

Poster1: megabyteme is so preachy...

audience of 5 or so:How preachy is he?!!!

Poster1: he is so preachy that...___________________________________!

*big laughs* *applause* *massive bookmarking*

megabyteme:

Please help chalice out, won't you? For mere comments a day, you can help further boost his ego. Operators are standing by for your posts.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I never thought I'd see the day when Chav would dare set keyboard in here. Is it really raining in hell? Are pigs really flying? I....I'm stunned.

Here's hospitality for you- Fuck you Chalice!
    Last edited by Detale; 11-09-2009 at 02:47 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Benjamin's Avatar Poster
    Older people who have lost some mental awareness tend to get stuck in the megabyteme mode, so I can understand, but it is pretty annoying.
    "She tried to be sexy, I asked her can you stop, I want the real deal I don't want a hand job."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny
    Older people who have lost some mental awareness tend to get stuck in the megabyteme mode, so I can understand, but it is pretty annoying.
    Ah, Benny. I knew you would stop by. Grab a dildo and have a seat on it... If any cops stop by we will need you to kneel, but that's nothing new for you.

I am certain I saw you post that age and education don't matter. I guess not if you are a stupid kid without any real knowledge of the world.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 11-09-2009 at 03:24 AM. Reason: more luv for Benny- fuk'n rat, snitch, bitch wannabee

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast