Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bittorrent Is So Goddamn Slow

damn bittorent. Anyway, how do u use mirc.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    umm ye BT im having problems with Ill get back to you on Mirc need to find that pthread again with it

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    sometimes its fast and sometimes its slow, depends on what kinda sources u got

proud to be american

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    here you go read krackheads post will tell you everything you need to know on how to use Mirc

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Quit whining all the time about slow downloads too. Just have patience, quit rushing.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    BT is really slow for me as well (although its possibly something to do with my firewall...). It also displays error messages every 10 minutes and refuses to redownload the file if I close the BT client and then reopen it

As for Mirc I'm not entirely sure but there are bound to be guides out there. Just use google to look for them

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    there is no way BT is slow...

I never knew my Freeserve Copper Jet modem cud hit such speeds...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    When BT first came out and sites like Donkax were around i used to get high speeeds on nearly all downloads i started. nowadays it usually takes a long while until i get into the 40 ands 50k. still pretty fast though BT is. if u wait a few days after its been seeded ul get faster speeds as there are more seeds

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    i get nothing but good speeds

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    My speeds range from 300-500 so stop your wining. Also what bittorrent program are you using? Make sure your going to a popular site too. Bittorrent is the fastest p2p program out there for me. I use shadows 5.8.5 Also make sure to have your upload on full.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast