Thread: By the people:The election of Barack Obama

sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

I think its an excellent watch for anybody who cares about who Obama is and what he does.
    Truth be told there will never be another like him at least not in the short term.A truly inspiring documentary.

The fear of infractions is preventing me from posting links .

Oh and here is David Plouffe enumerating some of what Obama has already accomplished and some of what he's still doing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-..._b_343985.html

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    You (and Plouffe) are delusional - however, so is Arianna, so we'll call it a wash.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    MaxOverlord's Avatar Simplify
    I'm curious as to what "qualities" Obama has that would lead you to say "there will never be another like him"....who cares if there will never be another like him. there will never be another ME either. From a policy standpoint...and after all that is what a POTUS should be viewed from...unless of course you were referring to his "blackness".. he is the same as billy bob and carter and all the other drivel driven speech reading leftist this country has spawned...and I mean spawned. u must mean there will never be another un-accomplished,un-proven,un-tested POTUS. that is what you meant,no? because i know you didn't mean his "blackness"....so please clarify for me what you meant.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    To add to what's already been said, maybe you could expand on this as well: "...about who Obama is and what he does".
    Last edited by Skiz; 11-13-2009 at 05:17 AM.

yo

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    To add to what's already been said, maybe you could expand on this as well: "...about who Obama is and what he does".
    I think he's a movie star...or celebrity of some degree. I'm not quite sure.
    You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing..... Descartes

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    I'm guessing there are many things you're not sure of.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxOverlord View Post

I'm guessing there are many things you're not sure of.
    Wow. That was clever.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Thank you.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Thank you.
    Don't mention it.