Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Life Sucks

So anyway there was a rape right around the corner of where i live, a 13 or 14 year old black girl raped and killed, her neck was slit from ear to ear, blood all over the floor with her laying in the middle, and she was found by her younger brother (what a horrible sight that must of been seeing as how he was probably comming home from school all happy about recess and then he sees her laying on the floor)... thats about all I know of this because thats the only information released at the time, but from what I have heard (you never know about rumors) it was her boyfriend that did this to her....

now to get to my point WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING WORLD? 13/14 year olds raping their girlfriends and killing them (this isn't the first time it's happened around here). What the fuck is their problem? Why the hell do they do it? What do you think is the cause of something like this to happen? Sex beeing as open as it is on tv and in magazines and all over the internet and she wasn't putting out to him so he got pissed off and decided to do this? Bad parenting? Violent movies or video games? Drugs? What the hell!?

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by showstopper496@10 October 2003 - 01:43
    Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself
    must have been the bad parenting..............

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Probably parenting. Parents have to work so hard to afford to live in any kind of decent apartment nowadays. Doesn't leave much time for parenting, especially if it's a one-person income because of divorce or something.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Forum Star
    stop worrying about everything and anything else dude and get yourself checked out thoroughly. see as many doctors as it takes, i dont know where you're from or anything but hound them for your results. i really hope everything work's out ok for you.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by showstopper496@10 October 2003 - 02:43
    So anyway there was a rape right around the corner of where i live, a 13 or 14 year old black girl raped and killed, her neck was slit from ear to ear, blood all over the floor with her laying in the middle, and she was found by her younger brother (what a horrible sight that must of been seeing as how he was probably comming home from school all happy about recess and then he sees her laying on the floor)... thats about all I know of this because thats the only information released at the time, but from what I have heard (you never know about rumors) it was her boyfriend that did this to her....

now to get to my point WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING WORLD? 13/14 year olds raping their girlfriends and killing them (this isn't the first time it's happened around here). What the fuck is their problem? Why the hell do they do it? What do you think is the cause of something like this to happen? Sex beeing as open as it is on tv and in magazines and all over the internet and she wasn't putting out to him so he got pissed off and decided to do this? Bad parenting? Violent movies or video games? Drugs? What the hell!?

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself
    Take your bullshit elsewhere, you waste my time. You are a troller looking for a response.

Your post makes no sense unless you are a homosexual 12 y/o with penile cancer. Given that, you would still not pee out of your ass.

STFU, loser!
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Agreed. thats 2 posts in here that I have seen that have been started to cause trouble. The first one was locked quickly, as I'm sure this one will soon be.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Unfortunately this is God's plan. Heaven must be one doozie of a place for life to suck this bad, and have to be murdered for it. God doesn't make mistakes, so you'll have to ask him what's up with that.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Suicide's not so bad, give it a chance.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@10 October 2003 - 04:27
    Agreed. thats 2 posts in here that I have seen that have been started to cause trouble. The first one was locked quickly, as I'm sure this one will soon be.
    WTF is you alls problem.
    Did his post piss you off that bad?
    If you are not interested STFU?

I'll admit the first part of his post probably should have been in world events or something but jeez.

Anyway showstopper where did the crime happen. Was it in the US?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    I was just thinking after reading that post, how appropriate his sig is...

Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself
    Very.... Very appropriate.

[edit2: ]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast