Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Zamunda.net down for good?

is there any change to apply that proxy to use only with zamunda.net? like in the file C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts? for example, the site http:\\www.kavkiskey.com is blocked, but if you add this: 60.190.218.24 www.kavkiskey.com
    to that "hosts" file, you can view that site again.
    Is this possible to zamunda to?

it's because if i apply this bulgarian proxy in firefox, that will work for every sites and some other private tracker can ban the account because of this proxy.

sorry for my bad english

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    so any other Bulgarian proxies out there I can use to get on Zamunda from N. America?

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Helionster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sake View Post
    So, you won`t need proxy anymore. Just follow these instructions:

Open: Mozilla Firefox
    Tools > Options > Advanced > Network (Connection) > Settings
    Manual Proxy configuration > 87.121.74.250 port 3128
    > Use this server for all protocols (NO tick) (All other fields there MUST be empty) > ОК

Instructions for Opera:
    Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Proxy Servers
    then in the fields you should enter these 4 lines + the port:

Xtra Proxies

93.180.73.249:3128
    87.246.55.154:80
    87.246.55.154:8080

Good luck!
    I just use the regular e-explorer browser...can I also do that,or it only works in those two?
    It will be better to download Opera for example and to make these changes to the options because if you use this proxy everywhere you might get banned. So, you will use Opera with these settings just for Zamunda, and IE for you everyday needs.

Quote Originally Posted by chapada View Post
    is there any change to apply that proxy to use only with zamunda.net? like in the file C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts? for example, the site http:\\www.kavkiskey.com is blocked, but if you add this: 60.190.218.24 www.kavkiskey.com
    to that "hosts" file, you can view that site again.
    Is this possible to zamunda to?

it's because if i apply this bulgarian proxy in firefox, that will work for every sites and some other private tracker can ban the account because of this proxy.

sorry for my bad english
    So, you should make just the same - use Opera for Zamunda, and Firefox for the other sites.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    cRaZyzMaN's Avatar Benfica Fan BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    there are some issue with the ips, because, we have here in several users saying that can't access, portugal, usa, sweden, poland, etccc

Perhaps they just block other countries or its an host problem?

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Helionster's Avatar Poster
    Ok "Sake" I will do that...one more thing,I have found a way to do that changes in my regular browser but my conection got very very slow,if I do as you say (with opera and all of that) will that afect my internet velocity?

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Helionster View Post
    Ok "Sake" I will do that...one more thing,I have found a way to do that changes in my regular browser but my conection got very very slow,if I do as you say (with opera and all of that) will that afect my internet velocity?
    Yes, your connection will be slow with the browser where you have done the changes in the settings.

With your regular browser (where you haven`t set up this proxy) your connection will be normal.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I love zamunda and it is one of the few sites that I would have a hard time living without but the fuck if I'm going to proxie it to stay on.
    Either I'm a member or I ain't.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Screener's Avatar Poster
    It seems the users are not allowed to ask what is happening?!

Pic:

http://img5.imagebanana.com/view/sta...amunda.net.JPG

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    If you are using Firefox, then there is a lot faster way to switching to proxy, rather than opening a new different browser everytime.

Get FoxyProxy add-on. Simply install it and a FoxyProxy tab will be added on the bottom right side of your browser. You can easily switch between proxies with 2 mouse clicks. If you don't know how to add proxies then watch this video.
    And here is a list of proxies, which gets update frequently. Just click "Country" and select Bulgaria.

I use that myself, and proxies are actually fast, well at least fast for a proxy.
    Last edited by yasobelber92; 11-19-2009 at 06:59 PM.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/usersig/sigpic196251_2.gif

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I love zamunda and it is one of the few sites that I would have a hard time living without but the fuck if I'm going to proxie it to stay on.
    Either I'm a member or I ain't.
    +1

not gonna proxy it , i love this site but im not gonna make a whole fucking effort just to browse it .

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast