Thread: BitHQ status check please :)

Hi,
    I have been inactive from uploading for a wee bit (just completed a 8 month move from old apartment to new house), and my username is showing up as inactive on BitHQ. Any chance i can get some help with someone checking to see if FatherMK83 / FatherMK is a member on BitHQ? Thanks for the assistance!

P.S. I shot a email off to [email protected], but I'm REALLY not expecting a reply from them as i'm sure they get bombarded by crud mail 24/7/365.

I already tried the "cant remember my account name / password" link, and it says it cannot find the email address i registered as under... and yes, its the correct email address, i still have the "your password has changed" emails from them in it .
    Last edited by FatherMK; 11-12-2009 at 06:07 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by FatherMK View Post
    Hi,
    I have been inactive from uploading for a wee bit (just completed a 8 month move from old apartment to new house), and my username is showing up as inactive on BitHQ. Any chance i can get some help with someone checking to see if FatherMK83 / FatherMK is a member on BitHQ? Thanks for the assistance!

P.S. I shot a email off to [email protected], but I'm REALLY not expecting a reply from them as i'm sure they get bombarded by crud mail 24/7/365.

I already tried the "cant remember my account name / password" link, and it says it cannot find the email address i registered as under... and yes, its the correct email address, i still have the "your password has changed" emails from them in it .
    Just checked BitHQ, there wasn't any of the username's Is In the database, sorry

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    there goes a share ratio of 2.X:1... and over a million bitz in the bank... *sigh*. Oh well, time to chill & wait till I can get an invite back in, thank you for checking! At least at this point I know the solution to my problem is getting an invite and I just gotta chill for a wee bit / hit the bot if i can find the IRC channel again. TY AGAIN!