Thread: Guestbook For A Site

Poster
    i am making a new site and i need to know about guestbooks , like where from can i get them and how do i set it on my site, i am totally newbie when it comes to site so easy and simple instructions would be greatful

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    depending on where u are hosting your site they siometime give u a guestbook script u can juts paste into your page, and it will work, but only on there server

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Livy@10 October 2003 - 15:10
    depending on where u are hosting your site they siometime give u a guestbook script u can juts paste into your page, and it will work, but only on there server
    i didnt get any guestbook with my host, thats why i was asking for some others!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Hi,
    www.bravenet.com is a good site, I've used it for all my web mastering needs.

James
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Don't bother using the pre-made websites that host your guestbook, they simply will turn your website into an advertising warehouse, just use this tutorial.