Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Water On The Moon...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    In the late 21st century, when trade disputes and politics had become a thing of the past, there was really only one thing that divided people- Tang. There were those who loved it and those who hated it. The battles to follow were like nothing the world had ever seen, or would ever see again... within 5 short years, man became extinct.

Then one day, a small band of roving penguins happened upon some bright orange powder. They enjoyed its orangy flavor and how it made their tongues orange too. A nearby seagull tried to get a taste and was quickly attacked by the feverish penguins. Many gulls died in a matter of minutes. It became clear who would be running the planet from that moment forward...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    In the late 21st century, when trade disputes and politics had become a thing of the past, there was really only one thing that divided people- Tang. There were those who loved it and those who hated it. The battles to follow were like nothing the world had ever seen, or would ever see again... within 5 short years, man became extinct.

Then one day, a small band of roving penguins happened upon some bright orange powder. They enjoyed its orangy flavor and how it made their tongues orange too. A nearby seagull tried to get a taste and was quickly attacked by the feverish penguins. Many gulls died in a matter of minutes. It became clear who would be running the planet from that moment forward...
    lol that has to be the most imaginative story I have read on this forum. I liked how penguins discovered it hehe

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thanks, Totti. I will, once again, cite Ambien as the source of my strange and mysterious middle of the night writing. TBH, I did not remember writing it until I saw it this evening.

Glad we both got a chuckle out of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234