Thread: customseedbox.com

Any reviews about customseedbox.com ?

-Speed ?
    -Uptime?
    -Support?
    -Features?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    I'm sure someone else will do a review, but if you had any questions shoot me a PM or email and I'll try help you out!

Cheers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    There is also a ton of discussion about them here:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum...t=1300442&p=10

I signed up for a Tiny seedbox. Will report back once Thelen gets it up and running.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Im with customseedbox and its great. For 17 dollars a month you get 100gb, rutorrent/rtorrent/ssh/http/ftp/sftp, and 1gbps.
    Definitely recommend the "small" plan. I've been with customseedbox, and with feral hosting. Both are very good value

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    They have no support at all by that price. They charge the support and re-install :/ That's a little bit lame :/

For 58$ AUD which is almost 37 Euros I can get from other providers dedicated with support and reinstall for free.
    Especially seedplace and xirvik rock at this part.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    the dedicated are abit expensive yeh, but the tiny/small/medium plans are all very good value

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    They have no support at all by that price. They charge the support and re-install :/ That's a little bit lame :/

For 58$ AUD which is almost 37 Euros I can get from other providers dedicated with support and reinstall for free.
    Especially seedplace and xirvik rock at this part.
    Not sure what you are talking about, you get all the support you need under the managed service plan, including all the re-install. Without paying the extra you can still get re-install for free, just its un-managed so you still do everything. I'm not sure where else you can get dedicated with support, I know all the big players and none of them offer support for 35 euros.

Xirvik is good but more expensive ($55USD+) and seedplace was 38 euro...

Anyhoo, if you never tried don't armchair comment, cos you don't know what you're talking about

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I'm just repeating what I see

Please remember, dedicated servers are un-managed by default.

That means we cannot offer you application support. We provide you the box, and you're on your own.

If you would like a managed service, this can be organised for an additional $20/month, meaning we will provide full setup and support for your needs.
    So for $54 AUD almost 34 Euros you get unmanaged servers.
    54+20 For the support comes to 45 € It's almost 8 Euros more than xirvik and seedplace.
    And big players like seedplace ,xirvik and seedhost.eu yeah they do offer support for free. Ask around. I've got 100 posts more than you do and definetely more experience from you in seedbox scene.
    And as I can see reinstall isn't for free.

If setup is altered or broken by the customer using root access, further costs will be incurred should the customer wish to re-setup ($20/setup
    Yeah they are the cheapest but It kind of reminds me out system .
    Last edited by viper151; 11-22-2009 at 05:52 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    54+20 For the support comes to 45 € It's almost 8 Euros more than xirvik and seedplace.
    And big players like seedplace ,xirvik and seedhost.eu yeah they do offer support for free. Ask around. I've got 100 posts more than you do and definetely more experience from you in seedbox scene.
    And as I can see reinstall isn't for free.

If setup is altered or broken by the customer using root access, further costs will be incurred should the customer wish to re-setup ($20/setup
    Sure, if seedplace offer full support all hours with a fast response time, that's great I've asked around and read, people constantly complaining about slow response, taking 2 days just to get their frozen SSH dedicated rebooted. I'm sure they have lots of customers that are happy, but I've seen at least 5 cases of that, that's a lot!

Your number of posts means nothing, and "definetely" more experience? Lulz you can't even spell it right, and just cos I have 11 posts on FST doesn't mean I have't been in the seedbox game, LOL.

NFI what your last sentence means.. So kindly stop posting inaccurate and misinterpreted information...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    huh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast