Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Getting Threads Locked.

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by JPaul+10 October 2003 - 21:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul &#064; 10 October 2003 - 21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@10 October 2003 - 21:16
    If I hadn&#39;t decided to try again, I&#39;d been stuck as a fork-lift driver, a male nurse, or a factory worker, all of which I&#39;ve been at one point.

Flippin&#39; heck Snnowy you must have been busy [/b][/quote]
    Yes, I was, and it sucked.

Trying to take care of people with alzenheimers and never actually being able to do my work properly, since there wasn&#39;t enough time to treat them with dignity.

Making car-parts, and bloody plastic on 5-shift.

And working at a warehouse, driving fork-lifts with ford-parts, until the breaks on one truck malfunctioned and mashed my foot. A job a-year and I hated everyone of them.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg@10 October 2003 - 20:24
    That forum was created out of necessity. Check the creation date and you&#39;ll see that it was only after being censored here that the software was installed.
    I don&#39;t see it as advertisement at all. I have many forums and sites and I haven&#39;t provided links to them at all. What I have provided is a safe zone for anyone with complaints or questions.
    I thought you of all people would see that.
    11. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator via PM.
    Please obey the forum rules. They are there for a reason.

Or is there some reason why you wouldn&#39;t like to contact the administrators?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345