Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Threads Locked.

Poster
    QUOTE (showstopper496 @ 10 October 2003 - 02:43)
    So anyway there was a rape right around the corner of where i live, a 13 or 14 year old black girl raped and killed, her neck was slit from ear to ear, blood all over the floor with her laying in the middle, and she was found by her younger brother (what a horrible sight that must of been seeing as how he was probably comming home from school all happy about recess and then he sees her laying on the floor)... thats about all I know of this because thats the only information released at the time, but from what I have heard (you never know about rumors) it was her boyfriend that did this to her....

now to get to my point WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING WORLD? 13/14 year olds raping their girlfriends and killing them (this isn't the first time it's happened around here). What the fuck is their problem? Why the hell do they do it? What do you think is the cause of something like this to happen? Sex beeing as open as it is on tv and in magazines and all over the internet and she wasn't putting out to him so he got pissed off and decided to do this? Bad parenting? Violent movies or video games? Drugs? What the hell!?

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself 
    he was asking a question if you actually read it.

Take your bullshit elsewhere, you waste my time. You are a troller looking for a response.

Your post makes no sense unless you are a homosexual 12 y/o with penile cancer. Given that, you would still not pee out of your ass.

STFU, loser!
    then this guy comes along and screwes up the whole thread by starting of a chain reaction of branless posts toward the topic starter. he sais the topic makes no sense when infact what he posted is one of the most stupidest things ive ever read, the fact that he said the topic starter is a 12/yo homosexual with penile cancer has no relevence to the thread. so im guessing this guy is in denial and doesnt actually belive that our world is screwed, he must think its all peaches n cream.

i ask, to idiots like this guy to please stop screwing up threads. if you think the thread is pointless dont post in it.

if you read some of the other posts in this thread it seemed like it was a legit thought out kind of a threads to start with.

and i ask the mods to please consider either deleting the POSTS that bring them to close threads or warn the brainless posters that posts things like these and remind them to post something at least relevent to the thread.

REMMEMBER if you want to spam there is a couple threads already dedicated to that.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    or move it to "i care world"
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by huuramis@10 October 2003 - 18:56
    QUOTE (showstopper496 @ 10 October 2003 - 02:43)
    So anyway there was a rape right around the corner of where i live, a 13 or 14 year old black girl raped and killed, her neck was slit from ear to ear, blood all over the floor with her laying in the middle, and she was found by her younger brother (what a horrible sight that must of been seeing as how he was probably comming home from school all happy about recess and then he sees her laying on the floor)... thats about all I know of this because thats the only information released at the time, but from what I have heard (you never know about rumors) it was her boyfriend that did this to her....

now to get to my point WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING WORLD? 13/14 year olds raping their girlfriends and killing them (this isn't the first time it's happened around here). What the fuck is their problem? Why the hell do they do it? What do you think is the cause of something like this to happen? Sex beeing as open as it is on tv and in magazines and all over the internet and she wasn't putting out to him so he got pissed off and decided to do this? Bad parenting? Violent movies or video games? Drugs? What the hell!?

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself
    he was asking a question if you actually read it.

Take your bullshit elsewhere, you waste my time. You are a troller looking for a response.

Your post makes no sense unless you are a homosexual 12 y/o with penile cancer. Given that, you would still not pee out of your ass.

STFU, loser!
    then this guy comes along and screwes up the whole thread by starting of a chain reaction of branless posts toward the topic starter. he sais the topic makes no sense when infact what he posted is one of the most stupidest things ive ever read, the fact that he said the topic starter is a 12/yo homosexual with penile cancer has no relevence to the thread. so im guessing this guy is in denial and doesnt actually belive that our world is screwed, he must think its all peaches n cream.

i ask, to idiots like this guy to please stop screwing up threads. if you think the thread is pointless dont post in it.

if you read some of the other posts in this thread it seemed like it was a legit thought out kind of a threads to start with.

and i ask the mods to please consider either deleting the POSTS that bring them to close threads or warn the brainless posters that posts things like these and remind them to post something at least relevent to the thread.

REMMEMBER if you want to spam there is a couple threads already dedicated to that.
    Read his previous posts, then read this post again.

I'd be surprised if this one was completely true.

It seems to me as if you need to think a bit more about this.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Forum Star

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    who'es previous post?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    look huuarmis your wrong, the showstopper man was just seeing what type of reaction he would get

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by huuramis@10 October 2003 - 17:56
    I think i'm going to kill myself
    thats the bit that p*ssed me off.
    but, this thread is going the same way as the other......locked.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    that looks pretty good. i wonder if i should use it

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    @huuramis: showstopper's previous posts, he is on every now and then with some odd seemingly attention-seeking post, I'm not sure what he's on about.

Of course it may all be true, but there were a few things in this latest post that didn't seem right.

If I'm wrong I'm of course sorry, but I don't think I am.

Edit: Oh yeah, and your posts too, come to think of it, I know what you've said about gay people before.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by pol@10 October 2003 - 12:10
    Nice work pol!
    • Yes hurr, you should use it.... wif pol's permission of course.

So far as questioning the mods actions, I doubt it'll do much good....
    • ....LeGo didn't get very far when he asked about it, and his complaint was even more appropriate.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast