Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Plans For.....

Poster
    My plans for this evening ? Well..............

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    well, since you posted this last night, I'll just tell what I did.

We went on 'schachtentocht', it's tour around town for the new members of my studentsclub of which I am the president. Basically, we cover them in flour, throw egss at them, pour ketchup and whipped cream over them...After that we take them to a busy road with some grass and trees in the middle, get naked and go soapgliding, let them kiss fish, play volleyball with liver, make a chain with every piece of clothing we have and see who wins

Oh yeah and get totally wasted

We had fun

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Skweeky@11 October 2003 - 15:48

We went on 'schachtentocht', it's tour around town for the new members of my studentsclub of which I am the president. Basically, we cover them in flour, throw egss at them, pour ketchup and whipped cream over them...After that we take them to a busy road with some grass and trees in the middle, get naked and go soapgliding, let them kiss fish, play volleyball with liver, make a chain with every piece of clothing we have and see who wins

We had fun
    That souns about 1000 times better than what i did!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1

We had fun
    I think that was very thoughtful of you to cover them with ketchup and not revolting bolognese sauce...

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ummm i just came back from a party...so there was yesterday nights plan...

and tonights plan is just have a few coldies and relax...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by nigel123+11 October 2003 - 15:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 11 October 2003 - 15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@11 October 2003 - 15:48
    well, since you posted this last night, I&#39;ll just tell what I did.

We went on &#39;schachtentocht&#39;, it&#39;s tour around town for the new members of my studentsclub of which I am the president. Basically, we cover them in flour, throw egss at them, pour ketchup and whipped cream over them...After that we take them to a busy road with some grass and trees in the middle, get naked and go soapgliding, let them kiss fish, play volleyball with liver, make a chain with every piece of clothing we have and see who wins

We had fun
    I think that was very thoughtful of you to cover them with ketchup and not revolting bolognese sauce... [/b][/quote]
    Indeed, some people opted for bolognese, but I said just no, after all, I&#39;m the boss

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skweeky, I feel you could really make this post great by adding pictures of last night&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #18
    AAIR<<<
    I have absolutly no plans for tonight.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    well, since you posted this last night, I&#39;ll just tell what I did.

We went on &#39;schachtentocht&#39;, it&#39;s tour around town for the new members of my studentsclub of which I am the president. Basically, we cover them in flour, throw egss at them, pour ketchup and whipped cream over them...After that we take them to a busy road with some grass and trees in the middle, get naked and go soapgliding, let them kiss fish, play volleyball with liver, make a chain with every piece of clothing we have and see who wins

We had fun
    Bloody Tax Dodgers.

10. Lounge   -   #20

how dare you say such a thing?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast