View Poll Results: Should JPaul, of all people, understand the quote below?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yay

15 48.39%
  • Nay

16 51.61%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Me

Poster
    That forum was created out of necessity. Check the creation date and you'll see that it was only after being censored here that the software was installed.
    I don't see it as advertisement at all. I have many forums and sites and I haven't provided links to them at all. What I have provided is a safe zone for anyone with complaints or questions.
    I thought you of all people would see that.
    Legonmyfoot.

Sorry, I'm confused, why would I (if it was I you were referring to) of all people understand that.

Not having a pop or anything, just genuinely curious as to what you mean.

I have an idea. Could a mod start a Poll on whether I, of all people should understand that.

Simple yay or nay would suffice.

Submitted for your consideration and approval.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ex-member
    If you so wish. However my recent track record with polls ain't good. Are you sure?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you so wish. However my recent track record with polls ain't good. Are you sure?
    You should make a poll first to see if people want another poll

btw, did bigboab really leave?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ex-member
    Bigboab is just taking a break for a while to chill out - he will come back whenever he feels the call

5. Lounge   -   #5
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    Originally posted by JPaul@10 October 2003 - 20:36

Sorry, I'm confused, why would I (if it was I you were referring to) of all people understand that.

I think you'll find the answer in the PM I sent you earlier.

And, no, we haven't met.

I would explain in further detail however I wouldn't want your poll to be closed prematurely on my account

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey@10 October 2003 - 21:39
    Really, please.

I'm not sure if I've had one before, but it must be Yay or Nay. I feel all Parliamentarian ce soir.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg+10 October 2003 - 21:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeGoMyFnLeg @ 10 October 2003 - 21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JPaul@10 October 2003 - 20:36

Sorry, I&#39;m confused, why would I (if it was I you were referring to) of all people understand that.

I think you&#39;ll find the answer in the PM I sent you earlier.

And, no, we haven&#39;t met.

I would explain in further detail however I wouldn&#39;t want your poll to be closed prematurely on my account [/b][/quote]
    I read the PM and replied earlier, like I said thanks for the sentiment, I truly appreciate it.

However without being obtuse, I&#39;m none the wiser as to it&#39;s relevance having re-read. (Look you made me say re-read now. Have you no shame).

Feel free to elucidate in public (not an offence in the UK) if that would help us both.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Do I hear the Division Bell.

Thanks for that Hormod.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Ex-member
    I&#39;ve added the poll... however, I won&#39;t be able to monitor its progress as I&#39;m going out to WeeMouse&#39;s house for a while.

So unless another mod happens to stop by on this thread, could I please remind everyone to follow the forum rules? Thank you very much.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Forum Star
    neigh..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast