Thread: How To Prevent And What Causes The Screeching

rockonkazzalite
    Hey,
    I read a lot of posts at this forum about the "loud screeching" noises in mp3's. Here's what I think causes it and how to prevent it.

When whoever is putting this noise into the songs gets them in Kazaa, this is what I think they do. Download the song. Fill it with noise(the whole track maybe). Then when you download a file from multiple users of the same file size and mp3 length, parts of it are picked up from the person who has the one with screeching.

To avoid frustration and time, When you search for something, look at the file name at the far right column. If there is a number (ex. 235, 601, usually 3 digits) it usually means the file has the screeching. I don't know why there's numbers though.

If you have anymore thoughts, please post!
    -R

2. Music   -   #2
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    look at the pinned topics we got a thread about this post your comments there

3. Music   -   #3
    old school
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@10 October 2003 - 21:20
    well said, I didn't want to post my HONEST opinions about this topic

4. Music   -   #4
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by Gutter+10 October 2003 - 17:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gutter @ 10 October 2003 - 17:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ@10 October 2003 - 21:20
    look at the pinned topics we got a thread about this post your comments there&nbsp;
    well said, I didn&#39;t want to post my HONEST opinions about this topic [/b][/quote]
    yeah me either cause it involves a rod .... well i better shup up where is lamsey

5. Music   -   #5
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+11 October 2003 - 02:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ @ 11 October 2003 - 02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Gutter@10 October 2003 - 17:46
    <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ
    @10 October 2003 - 21:20

well said, I didn&#39;t want to post my HONEST opinions about this topic
    yeah me either cause it involves a rod .... well i better shup up where is lamsey [/b][/quote]
    stfu ty

6. Music   -   #6
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Thanks for the link Jayhawk. Closed