Thread: looking for a tracker with working version of new super mario bros wii

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    hi
    I have got the New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii_USA_Wii-QwiiF copy which craps out after 5 mins. There is a patch that supposedly works but it's windows software. I would like to grab a real working or patched working copy from somewhere. If anybody knows where to grab it please leave a message or pm me.
    cheers

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    BCG has a fixed version.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    thank you Rart

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Yesterday they didn't have a pre-patched version. I'm pretty eager to get started on this.

EDIT: But xJohnxSmithx, it looks like you may not being able to play it on disc without a modchip. If you don't have a chip, it looks like the only way to play it is by a usb loader.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 11-17-2009 at 02:24 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Yeah, thanks for pointing that out. Yesterday they didn't have a pre-patched version. I'm pretty eager to get started on this.

EDIT: But xJohnxSmithx, it looks like you may not being able to play it on disc without a modchip. If you don't have a chip, it looks like the only way to play it is by a usb loader.
    I have a wiikey 1.9 chip in my wii and haven't been able to get any versions of the game working. Have tried softmodding and that wouldn't play it either.

Here is a guide that many people have found works (but it didn't work on mine).
    http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/28...ario-bros.html

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post

I have a wiikey 1.9 chip in my wii and haven't been able to get any versions of the game working. Have tried softmodding and that wouldn't play it either.

I used this method, BCG has the files hosted. Working fine through usb loader.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeloftime View Post

Yep. As of right now, even chipped wii's can't play it due to the new copyright protections on the disk. Only softmodding for now, unless a workaround is found.