Thread: Pro Evo Soccer 3

7 DAYS to go until the worlds best futball game comes out in the uk........ without a doubt its untouchable compared to fifa.....not even compared........ or does any1 care to disagree?????
    • PrO EvO 3
    • Crappy Fifa
    I CANT W8..........WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00O000o0o0o0o0o0o

2. Games   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    though i still love it there's still the annoying trade-marks:

- no license
    - dodgy commentary
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Games   -   #3
    thats the thing there is gud commentry now!!!!! with reel names!!!!! and you can change the names in the edit dont worry!!!!!!! gameplay rules fifa stinx!!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by poopauline@10 October 2003 - 22:31
    thats the thing there is gud commentry now!!!!! with reel names!!!!! and you can change the names in the edit dont worry!!!!!!! gameplay rules fifa stinx!!!!!
    It Doesn't Have Real Name And The Commentary Sucks.....This Is My First PES Game I Downloaded It From Suprnova.....Yes The Gameplays Good But The Rest Stinks

5. Games   -   #5
    Octopussy
    who cares soccer games suck just like hockey games and basketball its alllll luck

6. Games   -   #6
    Luk its proven to be better than FIFA and rules if u dont think dat den u havent lived - of korse its amazing ok liscence no gud but now its beta dan its eva bin beforeeeeeeeeeee liveeee forrrrrrrr theeeeeeeee worldddddddddddd i sayyyyyyyyyy n play like uve neva played beforeeeeeeeeeeeeee