Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen-to.com Kl Group

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Listen-To is a site that will keep track of what music you and your friends listen to and report it back to you in a nice organized way. You can create & join groups, and track your music listening preferences with different sets of people. Make a group for your friends at school, your friends at work, your family, your internet buddies, etc. There is no limit to the number of groups you can create or belong to.

Yes you can make a Signature but you do not have too.Dave did not start this for that.This is about a Group of People and showing Stats of what they Listen too.If Audiomatch can do this then show us.

2. Music   -   #42
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@11 October 2003 - 03:33
    yeah i know but yeah still trying to figure out what celery was tryign to get to
    winamp isnt he on bout?

3. Music   -   #43
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@10 October 2003 - 21:40
    Listen-To is a site that will keep track of what music you and your friends listen to and report it back to you in a nice organized way. You can create & join groups, and track your music listening preferences with different sets of people. Make a group for your friends at school, your friends at work, your family, your internet buddies, etc. There is no limit to the number of groups you can create or belong to.

Yes you can make a Signature but you do not have too.Dave did not start this for that.This is about a Group of People and showing Stats of what they Listen too.If Audiomatch can do this then show us.

4. Music   -   #44
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ+11 October 2003 - 03:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KwahyaJ @ 11 October 2003 - 03:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@10 October 2003 - 21:40

[/b][/quote]

5. Music   -   #45
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by KwahyaJ@11 October 2003 - 12:33
    yeah i know but yeah still trying to figure out what celery was tryign to get to
    you said its not your fault that your winamp is homsexual

and i thought you were refering to what i called it the otherday...

yet i remembered i said it was shit and re-downloaded it...and i didn&#39;t call it gay...

If Audiomatch can do this then show us.
    I made a mistake...for fucks sake...theres 3 different topics going on in one here...i said i was confused...and this isn&#39;t about whats better (you said they were two different things...yet now you are trying to compare them)...i mean im gonna continue using audiomatch in my signature and i might sign up to listen-to *even though in a months time i won&#39;t be on computer pretty much at all*...Make out of this whatever you fucking like...

6. Music   -   #46
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme+11 October 2003 - 04:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme @ 11 October 2003 - 04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KwahyaJ@11 October 2003 - 12:33
    you said its not your fault that your winamp is homsexual

and i thought you were refering to what i called it the otherday...

yet i remembered i said it was shit and re-downloaded it...and i didn&#39;t call it gay...

I made a mistake...for fucks sake...theres 3 different topics going on in one here...i said i was confused...and this isn&#39;t about whats better (you said they were two different things...yet now you are trying to compare them)...i mean im gonna continue using audiomatch in my signature and i might sign up to listen-to *even though in a months time i won&#39;t be on computer pretty much at all*...Make out of this whatever you fucking like... [/b][/quote]
    your feel teh love link dnt work

7. Music   -   #47
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    I just read through this entire topic........me head hurts now.

My advice to those who want to reply to this topic from this point forward - STFU&#33; It&#39;s confusing enough already.

Tchau&#33;
    CrumbCat

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.

8. Music   -   #48
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    *even though in a months time i won&#39;t be on computer pretty much at all*...

9. Music   -   #49
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@11 October 2003 - 04:17
    I just read through this entire topic........me head hurts now.

My advice to those who want to reply to this topic from this point forward - STFU&#33; It&#39;s confusing enough already.

Tchau&#33;
    CrumbCat

This reply (or lack thereof) has been brought to you as a courtesy of CrumbCat.
    © Copyright 2003 by CrumbCat, all rights reserved.
    lol i not read it all cus i was getting confused lol stfu 2u 2

10. Music   -   #50
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@10 October 2003 - 23:06
    I made a mistake...for fucks sake...theres 3 different topics going on in one here...i said i was confused...and this isn&#39;t about whats better (you said they were two different things...yet now you are trying to compare them)...i mean im gonna continue using audiomatch in my signature and i might sign up to listen-to *even though in a months time i won&#39;t be on computer pretty much at all*...Make out of this whatever you fucking like...
    Hey did I cuss at anybody.No I did not...but you want to make it that way that is your Problem.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast